Scarecrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarecrow

hey im wanting to make a Scarecrow killer outfit but i do not know what to to make it some one say burlap bags but i do not know where are how to get that any help be good ty.

You can buy Burlap in any garden center including Home Depot pretty cheap. Fabric stores also carry it but much more expensive and in my opinion, it does not look as good for Halloween projects.
    http://darkscares.com/

sigpic

Comment

If you want some free ones, find a local coffee shop. They usually get all their coffee beans in burlap bags and toss the bags in the trash.
      Ryan

Comment

Oats for farm animals also come in burlap bags, but I don't like them as much as the soft fragrant coffee bean bags.

Comment

Mud you can buy burlap material at Jo anns fabrics or even walmart I think. Ive heard burlap underware isnt all that comfortable though!
          Damon
          Frightmasters
          Damon Carson

Comment

Mud

They have the new vagina killer scarecrow costume at Spirit and Halloween Express! Shane and it's Mud they are on sale! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

Mud

Hey Shane,
              How's the mud down South? We were hit with 13 inches of rain in the month of September, if mud had a value we'd be super rich..

Take care and I hope we all haveva DRY Season from this point on..

Dan Augusto
              Owner Tombstone Productions
              Owner Monster Mash At McCrays Farm Scream Park

Comment

Dan

Pertty dry here man. But you know how the weather is it can change! Shane and it's wishing you a great season! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X