Halloween Productions will be back... read on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Productions will be back... read on

What I mean is this... we've decided to start selling to haunted house owners again. We will be producing a whole line of products for haunted houses for next years haunted house show in St. Louis. We are coming out with a product that will help you REPLACE many of your actors and get better scares. Hard to explain but you will see once we get there.

Additionally we are going to build a couple very custom animations, and lastly will be selling vac form made by our company. Our vac form machine will be installed in our building in a few weeks. From there we'll start making molds and producing vac form.

Not to mention selling entire haunted houses, and offering 3D artwork for your attraction.

Once we start getting some stuff done I'll post it... our new security camera DVD is just one new product of many to come. Everything we plan on bringing will be stuff you've never seen before. We are also going to be making 2 or 3 other CG dvd's.

We will also make at least one more how to dvd, if not two.

We'll keep you posted.

You know its really not to early to start posting and letting vendors know what you are looking for. Start a thread.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I have always loved haunt actors. I myself started as a haunt actor. I find it getting harder and harder each yr to deal with actors and with more and more new haunts opening I find it even harder to find them. Anything that can reduce the amount of actors catches my attention . Im excited to see what you have in store for 2012.
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Nothing will ever replace the true personal interaction of an actor. I'm not trying to say whatever this product is isn't something useful and potentially awesome, but I find myself bored in actor-less haunts.

Comment

Just so we are clear I'm well aware of that point...your biggest expense is labor so if you can reduce labor while at the same time rid yourself of unreliable actors I'm sure everyone will be happy. What we are doing is adding actors while at the same time ... what am I saying you'll see.

You'll love it.

As for actors yet again... no we love actors we are not replacing them. Just creating something that does what actors can't do in typical spots.

You'll see.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

actors should not be replaced........for any reason !!!!!!

people need money and jobs...... nice to hear, however that halloween productions is coming back. any new DVD's coming out in the near future? (from you and uncle jim) also, is AMERICA HAUNTS PART 5 coming out on the travel channel this year? please, uncle larry, advise me....... thank you (your biggest fan of all time,) chuck weber ( since 1994)

Comment

From what I hear Darkness has a good balance of actors and animations, and it's obvious you know what you're doing Larry. I agree bad/unreliable actors can certainly be a buzz kill, and if you've got something up your sleeve that will be better than a run-of-the-mill animatronic, I am seriously excited to check it out. Went to a haunt tonight that bored me to tears. All animatronics, no actors, booooring.

Comment

We will be doing some filming next week got a crew coming in from Hollywood. We will be creating FX that will however you want to look at it... replace some actors or just add to what you have. Either way you are getting live actors sorta... you'll see.

Trust me!

We are filming NOW because it will take months to complete all the FX. We will be installing all of them into The Darkness before TW for any tour we do.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                We will be doing some filming next week got a crew coming in from Hollywood. We will be creating FX that will however you want to look at it... replace some actors or just add to what you have. Either way you are getting live actors sorta... you'll see.

Trust me!

We are filming NOW because it will take months to complete all the FX. We will be installing all of them into The Darkness before TW for any tour we do.

Larry
                Awesome. I can't wait to see this!

Comment

making monsters is on next week TV

looking forward to seeing ANY NEW haunt stuff this october, hopefully, america haunts 5 and 6 will also materialize. cant wait to see what the DISTORTIONS CREW have come up with this time. keep us posted on your new TV show, larry..........thanks!!!!!!! RFR host uncle johnathan says he has a haunted TV show coming out..... where the hell is it ???? I just want to see more haunted attraction specials !!!!!

Comment

I didn't realize Halloween Productions had stopped making stuff. If you get time do some more Hauntworld movies. Get Dr.Lady in on there and everything. Those can be fun dvds to watch.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                    X