No announcement yet.

New Logo...maybe just working on ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They told William Gainesborough that he couldn't make "Blue" "work" either.
    I drew a cartoon of "Little Boy Blew", he was a dynamite terrorist, blowing up everything in sight!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Here is a tip for anyone who wants to tackle creating their own logo.

Make sure its VERY EASILY READABLE. You want someone to be able to notice your logo even at a short glance. If they have to sit their and try to make out what your logo is, its not a very good logo.

You want it to be as professional as it can be. Your logo is how everyone will distinguish your haunt from everyone elses. Before anyone enters your haunt, your logo and artwork is what sells people to make the trip to even visit your haunt. You want a very good, clean, logo to keep throughout the years so each year everyone recognizes your haunt.

Your logo should be easily transferrable for your flyers, posters, t-shirts, letterheads, business cards, billboards or anything else you want to put your identity on.

So keep in mind. Your logo is possibly the most important part of your haunt and your company. It says everything about you. If you want the public to think your haunt is professional and the most kickass haunt around, then you need a kickass professional logo. =)

Now my suggestions to you. I like your concept, it could use a few tweeks. I would make the text clearer. Its hard to make out what it says on the bottom since the colors kind of run. Its hard to make out what the thing is behind the text. Im guessing thats a scalpal? Overall the entire image looks fuzzy. Make sure you are not pulling images you find off the internet at 72dpi and trying to work with them. You will never be able to put those on any printed materials and come out clear. Needs to be at least 300dpi. I think thats why your doctor looks fuzzy. THe others are right be saying it could definately be more scary. Overall, good luck and feel free to ask me any advice and i`ll be happy to help you out.

goodluck!!
      www.myspace.com/travis_magee

Comment

Working...
      X