Shattered FX purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shattered FX purchase

This season I ordered silicone masks from two different companies. An elder from SPFX and a custom from the new guy Shattered FX. My experience with SPFX was nothing short of extaordinary, from top to bottom. I took a shot at a new mask from Jared at Shattered FX. It was a gamble, but through interaction with him, he seemed reasonable and experienced, so I bought a mask from a new kid on the block, paid in full in advance, etc., all the things you're not supposed to do. Hell, I even changed the entire mask well after the order was agreed upon. The mask was received yesterday. It is a tremendous mask and is exactly what I envisioned when we spoke about it. I cannot say enough about the quality and look of the mask, tremendous! I look forward to doing business with these guys again.
    Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Care to share a picture of the mask?
    Ed Roberts
    Founder
    The Nightmare Factory
    www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
    www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

We orderd it custom and I believe it's now available on his site under the name seventh sinner or something like that, hope that helps
      Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta be on your toes

http://www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

Comment

Thank You!

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work on this project with you, and im very very pleased how the finished sculpture turned out along with the finished mask!

You can find photos on our facebook page- www.facebook.com/shatteredfxmasks

Our website is under construction at the moment!
        Jarred Alcala
        Owner
        Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
        www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

I don't see a 7th anything??

Jared just a suggestion don't use FB as the main host of your images. Some of the comments take away from your professionalism. How bout some pricing too?

Comment

Here's a direct link to some photos- http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6144653&type=3

It not my "Preferred" way to show off work and masks. However its the only thing that's up and running right now since the website is all a jumbled mess. Im really hoping the new one will be up very soon, just working out some bugs. Its a HTML website, so we got rid of all that flashy, slow stuff and got an easy to navigate website that shows off our masks very well!
            Jarred Alcala
            Owner
            Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com

Comment

Pricing for all the "basic" masks are $399 plus shipping.

All our masks are $399, the price goes up when horns and other such things are added, but even then, i like to keep the price pretty far down.

The "Seventh Sinner" is $399
              Jarred Alcala
              Owner
              Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com

Comment

Working...
              X