No announcement yet.

Making Monsters Featuring Distortions Unlimited "Travel Channel"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else see last night's episode? It was excellent. I'm glad the ear surgery did not happen though! Great show!

Comment

Travel Channel needs to pick this up as a regular show not just for October. I have this set to record and I have loved this show so far. I kind of figured once he talked to the surgeon he would decide not to go through with it. I mean who has that much time for recovery when there are things that need to be made.
      And thanks for the mention about the one on the Weather channel though I am kind of suprised it would be on the weather channel. Looking forward to it.
      Keep up the great work!!!!
      Proud to be able to work at
      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

weather channel halloween special was quick, but very good (i thought)

it's been on several times already in case anyone missed it. TOP HALLOW SCREAMS COULDA BEEN AN AN HOUR !!!!! Haunted Overload stole the show (as usual) !!!!!(vermont) congrats, again, ERIC !!!!!

Comment

stupid me............

featured HAUNTED OVERLOAD IS IN LEE, HEW HAMPSHIRE......

Comment

More Making Monsters

Travel Channel is doing a marathon of Making Monsters tonight (8pm EST) and again on Saturday night I think at the same time. Thanks for all the wonderful comments and much success to you all! - Distortions Crew

Comment

I liked the huge Alice Cooper that was cool.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

The big demon animation we call "Wrath" has been a huge hit! It's scaring guests right now thanks Distortions!!!

Allan

Comment

Working...
                X