Haunted Hoochie Dead Acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Hoochie Dead Acres

soo yopp....been open for 2 weeks now...and it has poured down rain for 2 weeks straight...poured....

we have almost 50 acres of parking...30 of which is now certified swamp land...20 grand of gravel the first week...50 grand this week...the wettest i have seen in 21 years

but the people just keep coming...it will never cease to amaze me how many Hoochie Heads come out in the pouring rain...the kinda rain where you are soaked as soon as you exit your car...

we have been packed.....soo no more excuses...we r open rain or shine..

so get your asses to the Hooch....its soo insane Larry had to give us our own new category...haha..cate(GORY)...funny...most outrageous......ya think?

in other news...

we got totally ripped off by a vendor....its gonna get ugly
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Which vendor ripped you off

As a industry we need to keep everyone informed as to vendors that take advantage and rip us Attraction owners off. I would like to know so that I spend my money elsewhere in March 2012

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions
    Owner Monster Mash Screampark

Comment

I love you guys and would love to see your show. Maybe one day!!! I hope yall have a GREAT SEASON MUCH HAUNTER LOVE
      BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
      www.horrorfields.com

Comment

i visited your haunt opening night.... all i have to say is WOW! Absolutely the best haunted house i have ever been to.
        it was absolute PERFECTION and nothing less!
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

oh this is gonna get ugly

absolutely the best is what we are aiming for...thanks brother..
          we are always striving to be the most innovative..always coming up with Original ways to scare and impress...the future of haunting...
          and i feel we have done it again...going above and beyond what is expected of a haunted house... forging a new path for others to follow..
          having now seen many of the mega haunts i feel pretty damn comfy in saying...go see em... then come check out the Hooch...
          we stand out in a crowd....we are a combination of all that is good and all that is bad...working together in demonic simplicity...
          but my retirement draws closer..so if you wanna see the most extreme mega haunt this world has to offer..get here before it all ends..

soo back to getting ripped off...
          heres the deal....i am a man who was raised to help those in need..we give thousands away every year to many charities..
          but charity begins at home....and i heard some things..so i did some digging...i am not out to slander anyone...i don't want to disrespect anyone who doesn't deserve it...
          i am not a mudd sligger and we have some great vendors...but some people make a business of hurting others..and that's bullshit
          some people cant afford to get ripped off...some people aren't connected like others are...some peoples haunts suffer
          from trusting in others word...some people might be ill and loose it all while being jerked around ...and that's some sad sh!t...
          soo yopp.....i got money...i got time...i am connected...will it happen to me ???

and it did...must be more to this story then meets the eye....
          first legal council has explained i should not do this...but wtf...i own the hooch..i may well be the worlds most extreme haunted house owner too...yes BAMF right here..at your service
          btw....not about to throw out names...lets try to figure this all out...if your gonna make a guess...you better have a damn good story to back it up....and don't pm me..i am way to busy for all this anyways..just trying to help the industry i love....i am not mad.....and will probably get my stuff...or we will certainly work something out.... its the principle... don't lie and cheat and steal from me or anyone else....

lets play a game...heres a hint...

my grand father used to always say...

birds of a feather flock together

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

hey, what is your email, been trying to contact you, but haven't heard back. just wanna make sure i got the right email.
            Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

can i get a Hell Yeah !!!

our hotel package has never done as much business as this year...its amazing
              soo don't miss out...because the end is near

ahhhhh...the last weekend...how quickly it all goes by...
              we have had one dry weekend so far...and more rain on deck...

BTW...its been the most amazing year....
              first off .....we broke our record night last Saturday..soo thats always nice...just unbelievable crowds....
              and with one more weekend... i shouldn't say this...but its been an easy going year with fixing broken stuff...some years seems all i ever do is weld...
              sooo its been great to just be able to do what i love...and thats scare the Hell outta America

with that said i have also learned a thing or two also..
              first i waste way way way to much money on advertisement....i spent way less this year....the reason is simple...
              it rained soooo much i didn't wanna spend a fortune like always if i didn't have enough dry parking...
              but we threw all the money into gravel...and graveled close to 40 acres.....and sure glad i did that..because here they come..
              and from absolutely everywhere....soo i am all smiles...always nice to learn something that will save me a fortune...
              thank you Larry...being on your list... has opened the floodgates of national success..if i never said it before....let me say thank you

and this has nothing to do with haunting...but besides running a paintball biz....and dog trainer..i am also a professional hunter..and just scored my third 200 inch buck...woot woot...an absolute monster i have been on the trail of for 3 years..gross score of 234 inches...221 net....(that means he is really really big) only 2 others in america have taken 3 bucks that big...and one guy who has taken 4....soo heres to next year and getting number 4....i can see the cover ..worlds most extreme haunter is also worlds most extreme hunter..haha...watch for me in field and stream..

but in other news...and here it is...no more games.....
              kieth korner took my money..and promised me my items by midwest haunters...then july 4...then august..then the first of september...and welp with the last weekend of october on deck...guess what...
              your right...still nothing...
              now hey i knew the risk......i have friends whom he drug thru the mudd for years...(as she fought cancer) and how thieves flock together(yes they partner up) ....cough cough...soo i had it coming i guess....
              but now he has it coming too....
              sooo stay tuned....i think i might make a new video for you tube

but until then...get to the Hooch...muuuaahhhahaha

Can I get a big Hell Yeah to the most rainy year in our history....that didn't even effect business...Hell Yeah

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Please, please, please, please open up for MHC this year. Some of us like myself, Allen Hopps and others come from Texas and places beyond and only get to visit haunts like yours once in a blue moon. We don't get radical haunts like yours in Texas, if we did, our Bible thumping majority would chew us up and spit us out. I came out 2 years ago when you opened for MHC and was blown away! So please let us experience the madness again!
                Scott

Comment

Glad one of my favorite haunts is having an awesome season despite the weather. Hell Yeah!
                  Brett Hays, Director
                  Fear Fair
                  www.fearfair.com

Comment

YES Please open for MHC I also in NC cant get the type of haunt you have own here. !!!!! Horror Fields in NC LOVES you guys!!!!!!
                    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                    www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Way to Go buddy

Hey Tim

I was going to make apost about you and breaking your attendance record last week...I know its been crazy trying to get through town. I just wanted to say from one fellow pataskalaian...pataskalaite...Fuck it person from the same town as you...Im glad to hear you are rocking it! Theres a reason why they all flock to see you and not some other haunts. Way to Go buddy and the next time I see you the Beer is on me for the first round!!!
                      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Hey, glad I FINALLY got to see your haunt in person this year on Saturday, October 22nd! It was well worth my 2.5 hour treck down to Pataskala! I could not believe that we got there an hour and a half before opening, and there was still already at least 150-200 people in front of us to get tickets! That just shows how dedicated and die hard your fanbase is!

I hope that one day my business partner and I can get a little taste of what that is like. We feel our style we want to do is alot like your haunt, which is why we came down to visit. We want to push the envelope, which you guys clearly do!

I was really hoping to meet you down there to possibly get to talk to you, but obviously you are a very busy man! lol If you could please contact me sometime with any sort of tips on how to get things going efficiently, it would be greatly appreciated! My E-mail is NoRegret37@gmail.com

Thanks, cant wait to come down and do it all over again next year!

Wish you all the luck in the world, sir! I give you a bow outta respect! lol

Comment

Mhc

Agree - open for MHC and I would consider going again

Comment

Will be making the 3 hour trip over there on friday, loved it last year so we are coming back.

Comment

feel the love

man that opening for MHC is a pain...
                              the problem is this is such a big production...
                              and getting the place up to standards before MHC...
                              while creating ..building..tearing down etc...
                              makes my wife wanna leave me for someone with a lil more sense.....
                              but we did make like 11 grand for childrens hospital last time....sooo
                              let me think on it...

brett..man your haunt is one of my favorites too..
                              that beginning was amazing...one of my all time best things i have seen in a haunted house...

no regret....man with only a couple hundred in front of you..you were soo lucky..october 22 was insane...be glad you beat the rush..haha

vsneader...ill see you tonight...come say hi

soo everyone knows...
                              if you come out to the haunt and wanna get some face time in...go to will call and let them know who you are and that you would like to see me...
                              i would love to meet you...the only way i wont come out is if we are having a crisis...it happens

weather man says its gonna be clear all the way to the end....sooo hell yeah...we could use it
                              come on out n get the sh!t scared outta ya

and thanks for all the kudos

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                              www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X