Haunted Hoochie Dead Acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for 'OPEN DURING MHC PLEASE!'
    That was a major highlight for our visit to Columbus and we loved it!
    I'm glad you are thinking on it!
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badass View Post
      vsneader...ill see you tonight...come say hi

soo everyone knows...
      if you come out to the haunt and wanna get some face time in...go to will call and let them know who you are and that you would like to see me...
      i would love to meet you...the only way i wont come out is if we are having a crisis...it happens

and thanks for all the kudos

Wish I would have saw this yesterday, I would have asked for ya. We got there about 9:30 and the line was insanely long so we opted for VIP and walked right in. It was just too cold to stand in that long line. Had a great time as always. I would have hated to see what your parking lot looked like before all the gravel. It was still a mess with all that gravel. Glad you had a good year. I'm sure we will be back next year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by badass View Post

no regret....man with only a couple hundred in front of you..you were soo lucky..october 22 was insane...be glad you beat the rush..haha

vsneader...ill see you tonight...come say hi

soo everyone knows...
        if you come out to the haunt and wanna get some face time in...go to will call and let them know who you are and that you would like to see me...
        i would love to meet you...the only way i wont come out is if we are having a crisis...it happens

weather man says its gonna be clear all the way to the end....sooo hell yeah...we could use it
        come on out n get the sh!t scared outta ya

and thanks for all the kudos

Hey buddy, i know youre busy, bit could you please pm me a # where i can contact you at? Itd be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X