Detroit Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lions

Where are the Lion fans? 4-0 with 3 road wins so far. It used to take the Lions 2 or 3 years to get 4 wins. Sometimes 3 or 4 years to get 3 road wins. How is everyone else's teams doing?
    Jared Layman

I'm with you!! DIE HARD LIONS FAN HERE!! I posted on my facebook today that is so rewarding watchign this team do what they do especially after the Millen era!! LOL Can't wait for next Monday night!!
    sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

I'm here in philly an have hated the eagles since mc nabb and andy reid have been

Here....... I love the packers because they are a small town exsistance (owned by the fans) and are winners and a class act. Let's go lions and let's go bills !!!!!! All for you guys !!!!

Comment

Wait the lions have been winning and the Buffalo bills are doing good this year so far Holy cow it is True I gotta go stock up on ammo and bottled water the apocalypse is coming!!!!!!!
        Proud to be able to work at
        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Life long Steelers fan.

Very proud of, and pulling for, both the Lions and Bills to have a great season.

Looks like we're going to have a very long season with a nice break in January.

Comment

Well I just couldn't help but jump in on this one. Da Bears all the way! The lions will be handed their first loss come Monday. As long as Cutler doesn't get killed in the first half, I predict a win.
            -Rob

Audio Guru
            Lighting Designer

Comment

They are not going to the BOWL because their defense isn't good enough... however I'm Happy to see them FINALLY do good. I know its like once in a blue moon ... what do you expect its Detroit!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Peyton Manning is injured and not playing, so I've checked out for football until he returns although it's cool to see the Bengals pull out some tough games.It's looking like a Pacjers repeat to me they are on a mission!Allan

Comment

uncle larry..................

what about the cards- phillies ??? The TV showed you entertaining in your super box at busch stadium last night !!!!! (ha ha !!) go phils !!!!!! tony la russa presents........pitching match up of all time !!!! friday night !!!

Comment

Nah, no superbowl for the Lions. I am still just hoping they even make the playoffs. I doubt they will get to 5-0 but they do seem like they might be able to make the playoffs. They don't exactly have the toughest schedule this year. It would really be nice to change the losing culture around here with the Lions for more than a few seasons.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

5-0. What a start for such a traditionally bad club. It feels good to finally see some wins. But for godsake, can we get a freaking running game going?
                      Jared Layman

Comment

88yd rushing TD isn't a running game?

Comment

I watched the first half of the game and if it wasn't for penalties I think the bears would have only had one good drive the whole half. How is that not good defense? Teams would love to have the lions front 4 right now. I agree they don't have much of a running game right now. Best averages only 3-4 yards per carry I think. Yes he broke free and ran for an 88 yard TD, but they still need to work on the running game. I grew up in Michigan and have been a lions fan my whole life and live in Indy now, so its so nice to see the table has turned. Lions 5-0 for the first time since 1956 and the Colts are 0-5. Its a hell of a turn around since 2008 and their 0-16 year. The lions have now won there last 9 straight regular season games, if you include the pre-season thats 13 straight wins.

Comment

You can't use this year's Colts as an example of an 0-5 team and fall from greatness. They lost their best player, actually the leagues best player and ultimately the best QB of all time to injury the Colts losing every game is testament to how good manning is if he were playing they'd probably be 5-0 too.Allan

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
                              You can't use this year's Colts as an example of an 0-5 team and fall from greatness. They lost their best player, actually the leagues best player and ultimately the best QB of all time to injury the Colts losing every game is testament to how good manning is if he were playing they'd probably be 5-0 too.Allan
                              While I will agree with you, however their defense is horrible. Painter and the offense gave them a 24 point lead on sunday and the defense lost them the game. The colts defense has sucked the past few years however they had Manning to overcome the downfall of the D. One player shouldn't make or break a team no matter who it is.

However, it is still nice to tell all my colts friends to shove it, since they have always talked bad about Detroit and wouldn't listen to me last year when I said the lions would be something to deal with in a year or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X