Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• largest Haunted attraction in the US?

What is it?

Who knows. So many people claim so many things. I do know the indoor haunts who claim to be the biggest are not the biggest because our haunt Creepyworld would out do those haunts by thousands upon thousands of feet. I guess it boils down to what you consider is the longest, longest indoors, outdoors, what? There are so many different ways to determine this so who knows.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

factory of terror is the CURRENT, LONGEST INDOOR attraction, they just broke the record a few weeks ago.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
        factory of terror is the CURRENT, LONGEST INDOOR attraction, they just broke the record a few weeks ago.
        Nice, I came in to say Erebus, but I guess it's not the largest anymore.

Comment

The "official" records differentiate between 'longest' and 'largest' I believe.

Pretty sure the difference being feet walked, and total square feet. Or something like that.

Comment

Erebus is pretty long and it looks like they have plenty of space in that building if they wanted to expand and try and retake that title. They really do have possibly the best building.
            Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
            X