Hauntworld Magazine #16 and #17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine #16 and #17

We're wide open for the next two magazines... we're planning on putting out two at the same time or really close together.

We're planning a best of Transworld article. I have some other articles that will be submitted.

Any idea's? Any thoughts? Any suggestions? Any haunts you'd like to see featured?

Hit me up!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

How about just taking a haunt from concept to reality? Just briefly talking about the design you want, the marketing plan, and whatever else. You could probably use what you are doing with your trailor haunts and silo-x as the haunt, even though it sounds more like an overhaul or one that you are going to install for a customer or something. I don't know just a thought.
    Jared Layman

Comment

make up make up make up! I can never get enough "how to" makeup ideas and instructions. Maybe get the wolf brothers involved?

Sean
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

hey SEAN,

Dont know if you had the chance to take a look yet but geoff becks haunting make-up volume one may fill in the void for some of your make-up passion.

just thought i would throw that out there

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS
        Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Steve,

You're correct... I have watched the DVD. Very nice. I think anyone with a haunt should get one. I think the entire team from your team is on the video as well.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I'm only 14 but I've been really interested in Halloween and Haunted houses my whole life I think you should have more articles on homemade props and house haunts. I can't afford these professinal props selling at hundreds of dollars. Also, I think you should have an article dedicated to how to properly and effectively use sound, lighting, and fog. Also on how to strategically place props, actors, and all the other stuff. I think that you should also go over the different advantages and disadvantages between owning a permenent haunt vs. a trailer haunt. And also go over haunted hayrides and how to run pumpkin farms. I would also like there to be an article those goes over all the different haunt related careers. Special effects, fascade painters, make-up artists, prop makers, prop designers, haunt owners, haunt advertisers, etc. Last but not least, I think there should be an article on running a haunted house store.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

WoW! Only 14 huh? You seem to know what you want for a 14yr old. Did your dad get you into halloween?

Comment

Naw. My parents and sister aren't Halloween fanatics like me. I don't where I got it from, I just really like Halloween.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Mr. Chips,

Try terror syndicate! They have great books and videos on homemade props!

Visit Terror syndicate @ http://www.terrorsyndicate.com

-Sean O'Malley

Comment

also check out DC props...

another Great source for books on homemade props...

http://dcprops.com

also, never forget the monster list!

http://www.halloweenmonsterlist.info/
                    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

I forgot about good 'ol monster list. Thanks steve! While we're talking about HauntWorld magazine, is #14 any good? I'm thinking about buying it. So far I've only got #10/11 and it's awesome.
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Larry Kirchner, Mr. Chips is above this post ^ ^^
                        The Ultimate Horror Movie Battle Poll

Comment

Working...
                        X