Dr.Frankenscents SCAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Frankenscents SCAM?

Hello I was curious if other members (I was contacted by one member already) have been scammed out of their order/money from frankenscents.com? I paid via PayPal via CC. Have other members experienced issues as my order may make me change an idea . Thanks
    Last edited by HauntedDeadEnd; 10-03-2011, 09:58 AM.

Has anyone ordered from them before? The scents seem pretty neat but I don't get any info to get in touch and there is no phone number to call.

Comment

not sure what is up with this guy

He was recently kicked off another forum for not delivering he had been a member there for a while and conducted several group buys on many different items and always delivered so he was well trusted then all of a sudden he flaked and lied a bunch some people got items some didn't . that also includes items from his web store. Many left without recourse because he talk them into sending him money as a gift instead off payment. Now they have no way off contacting him because he was kicked off the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by deathstaste View Post
        He was recently kicked off another forum for not delivering he had been a member there for a while and conducted several group buys on many different items and always delivered so he was well trusted then all of a sudden he flaked and lied a bunch some people got items some didn't . that also includes items from his web store. Many left without recourse because he talk them into sending him money as a gift instead off payment. Now they have no way off contacting him because he was kicked off the forum.
        I was one who had ordered in these so call group buys and I would NOT order from him! This order was done in June, 4 months later and 20 emails i finialy did get my product but there was so many more left stranded.

If anyone is without product the last known email for him is rctfavre@yahoo.com

Comment

I already put a complaint into paypal to get my money back. They might need me to provide more proof so I gave the forum names of other member complaints and they are unable to contact him.

Comment

Working...
          X