No announcement yet.

HauntWorlds Top 13 (and sub categorys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HauntWorlds Top 13 (and sub categorys)

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_houses

I just had a quick question-

How does Hauntworld decide the rankings?
    Colt Farrington
    "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

I have often wondered the same.

Not just haunt world but all the top lists.

www.hauntedhouseratings.com - Top 31

www.americasbesthaunts.com
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

At first it's easy to skeptical thinking it's friends taking care of friends, but when you actually look at the lists they really are the better haunts out there. With few exceptions they are pretty close from what I can tell to listing the elite haunts out there.

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Haunted Prints (EOM) View Post
        I have often wondered the same.

Not just haunt world but all the top lists.

www.hauntedhouseratings.com - Top 31

www.americasbesthaunts.com
        Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        At first it's easy to skeptical thinking it's friends taking care of friends, but when you actually look at the lists they really are the better haunts out there. With few exceptions they are pretty close from what I can tell to listing the elite haunts out there.

DA
        I don't automatically think something underhanded is going on but I have always wondered how this site and other sources arrive at their ranking. In other words what are the criteria? Is it number of attractions at one place, attendence numbers, size of market? Me being the sceptic I am thinks it might have something to do with how much money the haunts spend at Transworld and Hauntcon. I've only been to one of the shows that is frequently up on the "Top" lists. It was a solid show but I was not overly impressed. I'm just wondering how the powers that be come up with their decisions on who is better than who and how we just accept them as fact.
        Colt Farrington

Comment

Mr. Kirchner, can you tell me how HauntWorld decides it's rankings for Haunted Houses, Hayrides, etc.?
          Colt Farrington

Comment

Working...
          X