My appreciation to those vendors who facilitate our madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My appreciation to those vendors who facilitate our madness

This thread started on a negative point, but from that came a positive thought. I want to thank those vendors who have provided reliable and dependable services. Especially those who were at Transworld, drug their monsters and products sometimes half way across the country and re-ignite our fiery passion for the next October every year as we place the orders which will cause screams throughout the haunt season.

My personal thanks yous go out to those vendors I placed repeat orders with every year and to those I placed first time orders to create a dependable business relationship with.

Thank you,
    European Body Art
    Scare products
    Tekno bubbles
    Liquid Latex Fashions
    Dapper Cadaver
    13th Hour
    Creature Corps
    Nethercraft
    and Gore Galore

Feel free to show your appreciation and contribute your positive experiences so others may know who to build strong business relationships with.
    Matthew Rairden
    Circle of Ash Haunted Attraction
    Project Manager
    Find us on Facebook
    www.circleofash.com

great Idea!

Vendors who did us right!!

Scarefactory
    Frightprops
    Twisted Monkey
    Froggys FX
    Thinking Big
    OnlyFactoryDirect.com
    HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    Sunstar Industries
    Nethercraft

We got everything we Ordered - Thank you to All

Comment

here here !!!!!

nice job to all the vendors. keep up the great work !!!!!! honesty and quality is the best policy. continued success to all of you..............

Comment

Too many to mention but thanks for making great products and delivering them on time.

Comment

best thread ever...scarefactory..unit 70...creature corpse..gore galore..zagone studios..dark raven designs..dead house designs..body bag...techno bubble...wolfe brothers..and so many more...thanks
          in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
          www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

ON a positive note

Vengence
            thank you.
            I think it has so much more power to harp on the positive than harp on the bad.
            I mean sometimes posting vendor problems on the forums seems to be the only way to get Vendor's attention because it puts them in a negative light. I used to think it was a bad thing. But not really anymore.

But being positive and focusing on the GOOD that vendors do puts positive light on those that took care of business and helps send them business rather than trying to take away business from those that have screwed up.

So, thank you. You just helped all those vendors who helped you hopefully have a great season. And I know it feels good.

Put good energy out, get positive results back.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I would agree this is a great thread. Kevin and your company always pull threw you are one of the best vendors out there. I have positives for Scarefactory on delivery, IMMortal Mask Company for new guys (love your mask), CFX always a great product, etc.

I started a thread with an idea to help the issue for Transworld for 2012. Check that thread. I think if we all cooperate and actually communicate better, this wouldn't be such an issue. Sometimes it's hard to return phone calls or make that phone call and say, "hey I am running late, or I didn't get parts until now but I'm on it". Customers would be more understanding.

Let's communicate better to make this a "dead" issue. Love many vendors and to numerous to mention over our short run, but can't wait to see what's in store for next year. I need Medival!
              Last edited by spookhaven; 10-05-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X