No announcement yet.

Bad Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if this kind of press will ultimately help or hurt their business?

I'm personally not a fan of "Rated R" haunts, but I suppose there is a market for it. I prefer haunts where there is a startle, people jump/scream, then they all laugh because they got scared. That is entertainment. That is fun.

Comment

They were "made" to sign the waiver? What, they had a gun put to their head? Or could they have NOT entered the haunt? Hmmm.

How's this for a concept: If you get offended or scared at haunts, don't pay to go inside them. This whole thing reads like the transcript to the Monty Python sketch were a guy pays to have an argument and then argues whether he got his money's worth or not.

Personally, I feel things things in Vegas have gone way down hill since the good ol' days of Steve McQueen and Peter Lorre and "The Man from the South".
      www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
        I heard from an actor who works in a haunted house in Columbia Mo that he said he was doing all sorts of crazy stuff in this haunt including licking customers. I couldnt beleive what I was hearing. He said the owner told him to quit or he was gonna get fired. This isnt the haunted house owners fault but the thing is if they continue they would be held liable. There should a no tolerance for this type of behavior. No second chance! One strike your out! This haunted house used to allow touching but no longer has that rule. And for good reason Im sure!
        Damon
        Frightmasters
        Yeah that's defined as assault or worse sexual assault and definitely unwanted contact.

Comment

Working...
        X