Alabama Haunted Houses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Haunted Houses

hey the haunts im hite in up 1st going to Arx Mortis and 2nd going to Sloss Fright Furnace and frome there to Disturbia and going to The Haunted Gin and last going to Atrox Factory how that look to u guys?

location map

Not sure you want to try and make all of these in one night but if so then I don't think there's anyway you can make them all. Also not sure where you are coming from so I didn't add directions but did put together this map for you to see where these haunts are in relation to one another, from your post you don't have them together in regards to their location as Atrox and Sloss are close to one another. Hope this helps http://g.co/maps/vgwd9

Comment

im going tonite to Arx Mortis & frday going to go to more

Comment

best route

if you are going to arx mortis tonight, then hit desturbia.. they are close to each other.. then hit sloss and atrox... these two are close to each other... if you have time come down I20 for 30 miles and hit the ASYLUM... just thought i would plug that in..

Comment

Pinson Insanitarium too!

If you have an abundance of time, you can visit my haunt "Pinson Insanitarium"! 5320 Miles Spring Road, Pinson, AL 35126. You can find a map at www.catacombproductions.com/directions . About 15 - 20 minutes from Sloss.

We are actually hitting up Atrox tonight since we're only open Friday and Saturday this weekend. Disturbia was pretty awesome last year and Shane seems to have added A LOT of great new stuff. Not gonna get to go this year, very sad about this.
          www.catacombproductions.com

Comment

ok i im done w arx mortis it was good now i can mark that off my list the haunted gin is next.

Comment

youll be seeing me at sloss!

Comment

Working...
              X