Transworlds IAAPA Party Nov. 16, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworlds IAAPA Party Nov. 16, 2011

IAAPA is almost here. I’m sure you are busy preparing for the show. I know we are!! TransWorld is once again a GOLD SPONSOR for the show, and we are also hosting our after show HAPPY HOUR for you!! On Wednesday, November 16th from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. we will be holding our party at the ADOBE GILA’S MEXICAN RESTAURANT at 9101 International Drive on the second floor of the mall across from WonderWorks and above Maggianos. Park or take a cab and tell them to drop you off by Maggianos. It’s the easiest way to find the restaurant – and head upstairs to Abobe Gila’s. Hors D’ ourves and drinks will be served. Meet with your colleagues who are involved in the Halloween, haunted house and attractions industry and the staff of TransWorld Exhibits. The Halloween & Attractions Show featuring The Haunt Show is the premier event for this billion dollar Industry. The Happy Hour is our kick off to our show held on March 8-11, 2012 at the America’s Center in St. Louis, MO. The Happy Hour is always a GREAT TIME so come and casually meet the who’s who and talk about the what’s what in the haunt and attractions industry and find out just why you need to be there!

An invitation has been mailed to you, and is also attached. We will also be in booth # 549 in the Theming & Hi-Tech Pavilion. Please feel free to stop by and see how you can benefit from exhibiting in our growing and exciting industry!! Our booth is always a lot of fun and we look forward to seeing you there.

Please RSVP if you will be able to attend and who from your company will be there as well. We will be around the show floor to hand out reminders as well, and you can always reach me by my cell phone number below. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the show, the party and look forward to a successful event!!
    Attached Files

Lots of people visited this party last year... it was fun! We'll be there.

So on this note who is going to IAAPA? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

So there. IAAPA is always a blast. And looking forward to the tw event now too

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
      X