HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: PicoStorm trouble

1. Default PicoStorm trouble 
    Glyndon MN
    Hello, I am trying to get my Pico Storm up and running and having some major trouble... I have already fried a couple of speakers... I have everything hooked up but if I try to give it any kind of volume at all it starts to cut out the sound. I get 1/2 the thunder then nothing for a bit then a bit of thunder again then it cuts it off again. The lights continue normal. Anyone have any ideas? Is it the sound system or the pico system itself? I went out and got brand new speakers so its not the speakers (400 Watt speakers I would think could handle quit a bit but then Im not a stereo person). I tried getting in touch with friightprops but they are not answering their phone so that is no help to me right now (not a slam, they have been very good to work with and Im sure they are very busy this time of year). Any ideas would be helpful.

2. Default  
    Minneapolis, MN

It sounds like you are connecting the PicoFX (PicoStorm) to the speaker's microphone input. If it's clear at a lower volume then distorts only when amplified it has to be something with your audio setup.

We did call you back and left a message earlier today. It is always quickest to send an email to: sales at frightprops.com

Thread Information