HELP Please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Please!!!!

This is my forth year in this industry. I orginally got into the buisness for money, later realized it was alot of fun creating new and intovative scares.Just recently bought out my buisness partner so now i can run it my way. So took a real hard look at Radio and spent my money for radio more wisely this year added 18 small billboards cable tv spots on Four to Five different cable tv stations that i feel meet are demo. Increased the ad budget about Ten Thousand. And so far same numbers as the last two years. Actors are best they have ever been, reviews are great, 1,120 freinds on facebook and growing daily. Im in a metro area of about a million. For the last two years we have been at this number bubble that we have not been able to burst. If the numbers stay on track i will be at about 23% of gross on the ad budget from what i have been told that is about twice the average any suggestions. I need some creative inexpensive hell free suggestions on how to increase my numbers.

How many years have you been there? And what are your numbers? there is a 14,000 cieling that is tough to pop and a 20,000 cieling that is tough to get over. the way to go from 3,000 customers to 5,000 is different that from 17,000 to 25,000. tell us where you are at so we can advise correctly.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

This is what I have done in the past. I set something with a big box store like walmart,acme and even the Halloween stores that would allow the actors (dressed up)
      pass out discounted tickets or flyers. This seemed to work for us. In this economy every little bit helps. Oh and my partner bought a hearse and the actors would show
      up in that.

Maybe this helps maybe not, but its just a suggestion.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Heck, we do the same thing but I get them to just put our our flyers on their table without using up an actor. If it's a cool looking Halloween flyer and gets people in the holiday mood, and they sell to that crowd, it benefits both of us. We use the actors to pass them out at special public events where there is a big crowd. I'm not saying your way doesn't work, but many of us don't have the extra staff to spend hours at the mall manning one shop.
        www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

This is my first year and we are doing the same. Flyers all over the place... hand them out whenever you can wherever you can.... So what magic gets ya to 20,000?
          http://www.innerfears.com/
          http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Originally posted by monsterwax View Post
            Heck, we do the same thing but I get them to just put our our flyers on their table without using up an actor. If it's a cool looking Halloween flyer and gets people in the holiday mood, and they sell to that crowd, it benefits both of us. We use the actors to pass them out at special public events where there is a big crowd. I'm not saying your way doesn't work, but many of us don't have the extra staff to spend hours at the mall manning one shop.
            I have also done it at large events. I had no problems using actors cause some we paid by the day. I also liked to get dressed up and do it myself I had fun doing it.
            Everybody has there own method that works for them. I just wish a forum like this was around in the 90's when I was operating. Maybe someday Ill get back into it
            ownership of another haunt.
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
            X