Claustrophobia Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claustrophobia Fans

Hey everyone, so I'm having a bit if a problem. We run an outdoor attraction and I want to be able to run my claustrophobia even if it rains, but the fans aren't water proof. Has anyone come up with any ideas of how to solve this? Thanks everyone!

fans

I own and operate an inflatable and ride rental company and we use these type blowers all the time. Unless it is a downpour it probably wont hurt them at all, but what I would do is just build a slanted wooden "roof" over them where the water hits the roof and runs off the opposite ride of the intake. You can build a box around them but just make sure there is enough air around the fans for them to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by SCfearfarm View Post
      I own and operate an inflatable and ride rental company and we use these type blowers all the time. Unless it is a downpour it probably wont hurt them at all, but what I would do is just build a slanted wooden "roof" over them where the water hits the roof and runs off the opposite ride of the intake. You can build a box around them but just make sure there is enough air around the fans for them to work properly.
      he means just build it a doghouse

Comment

we put them on top of a pallet then put 2 garbage cans over them, cut an opening on bottom for duct works great, they get plenty of air from the pallet openings.

al

Comment

Working...
        X