Beast and Edge of Hell in MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast and Edge of Hell in MO

I'm heading down for a wedding near there two haunted houses just seeing if anyone knows the owner or had any experiences going to these haunts. I was thinking about possibly going visiting them this Thursday just seeing what everyone else thought about them
    Kyle Guillette
    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Full Moon Productions

These haunts are amazing and have great detail. Owners name is Monty but from what Ive heard he dont really let haunters see his haunts without paying. But regardless he has two amazing haunts in the beast and edge of hell. also owns two other haunts and does and ghost tour. Definately worth checking out!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

Comment

Alright thanks yea I was looking he has the Edgar Allen Poe haunt also looked very cool
      Kyle Guillette

Comment

The Legendary Haunt Tours were at all four of their haunts last year and they are AMAZING. The detail is superb, as are their actors. They do things a little bit different than most people though so be warned...
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

What do they do different?
          Kyle Guillette

Comment

Both of these haunts are amazing. You will kick yourself if you dont visit them while your in the area.
            Joshua
            www.hauntedprints.com
            info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Definitely will have to check it out then
              Kyle Guillette

Comment

Just went down to see edge of hell and the beast very cool they have very good ideas and design. The open format is very unique
                Kyle Guillette

Comment

Sorry I missed your post and didn't respond sooner. Glad to hear you enjoyed the haunts. We hear nothing but extremely positive and rave reviews on The Beast and Edge of Hell. I have yet to see them, but I hope to find/make time this year!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

open on a thursday night, fully staffed..... that's a bonus !!!!!!

looking at alot of haunt calendars and their schedules, most are not open on THURSDAYS. go for it ! have fun. I hear the haunts you mentioned are great also.

Comment

Yes they were both very good anyone getting a day off from their own haunts anyday head there to check them out never got to see the poe haunt but seeing the other two definitely would suggest their other two also
                      Kyle Guillette

Comment

Working...
                      X