Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transworld Show - Haunt Tours - Who Else Can open???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Show - Haunt Tours - Who Else Can open???

Can some other haunts open for a Hauntcon style haunt tour... like trips from St. Louis to say Indy, Memphis, whatever. Anyone have some suggestions. I'm willing to organize and promote and TW would love to do the same... our event can open just one day and other attraction outside of STL can open other days. Throw out some suggestions.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Bus Tour

They should do a bus tour a few days out from the show like MHC! Shane and it's that would be cool! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say that I've said before I wouldn't open without some sort of really cool reason to open... I have found some inspiration.

Came up with some really awesome idea's and yes it will all be cool, expensive and never before seen type of stuff. I think the biggest overhaul will come to the 3D haunted house terror visions. We want to lay down the gauntlet as to who does the best 3D in the industry... well at least in my opinion that is obvious but with this new round for TW we will go OVERBOARD on Terror Visions itself. We will take this 3D haunted house so over the top it will just never be matched due to the type of money it would cost to duplicate.

We are going to build one scene/effect inside Terror Visions that will be a NEVER BEFORE seen type scene and yes it will leave your mouth and jaw dropped clear to the floor...

Inside Darkness its going to be two rooms downstairs, and 3 or so rooms upstairs with a lot of additional fx added everywhere.

It will be awesome but the main thing will be inside the 3D. We will start gutting everything November 2012.

We will also be building a major haunt for an attraction on Time Square that will open in March. More on that later. So it will and should be the busiest few months after Halloween ever.

Lastly heading out to LA next week to pick up that vac form machine, and while I'm there will stop by Knotts.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Hey Larry,
        Will you be involved with Times Scare? Or the new project with jekyll and hyde?
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting
        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Larry, a number of our Fright Team plan to hit the TW show on Friday and Saturday, but we could probably get the crew together to open the Raycliff Attractions on Thursday before the show if that's a consideration. We'd also welcome guest Actors from other haunts, but I'd need some time to communicate with them before opening. Feel free to contact me to discuss. Thanks!

Kel
          Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 10-20-2011, 02:49 PM.
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Fear Fair could open with enough advance notice.

---
            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.953046,-85.902666
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Brett Hays, Director
            Fear Fair
            www.fearfair.com

Comment

Say what Shane???

Are you suggesting a tour near the time of MHC or "a few days out" in terms of distance? We already have a pre-con bus tour. :-)

Comment

Never mindy

As I re-read your post you are suggesting doing a tour like ours. Lol

Comment

Was wondering if there would be a possible interest in seeing The Haunted Train Car in Jackson, Mo.
                  sigpic
                  a.k.a. The Butcher
                  a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

We are asking if anyone within a drive of St. Louis want to open during the Transworld Show. We will open Darkness and Lemp for sure. We will renovate all three attractions: Darkness, Terror Visions and Lemp just for this show. We might only operate our haunts for ONE DAY maybe TWO but not more... does anyone else want to organize a haunt tour to their city. I can promote it and organize the ticket sales taking no fees or anything like this...

Just looking to see if there are other haunts within a reasonable distance that might want to open. If so let me know.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Thats why I was asking, so I would know if it would be worth organizing a tour for it. Jackson is about 100 miles south of St. Louis down I-55.
                      sigpic
                      a.k.a. The Butcher
                      a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                      X