Ravens grin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens grin

Just went down to ravens grin for the first time have to say Jim does an amazing job there had lots of fun with everything was in the house for two hours just wanted to say thank you for the fun experience Jim and letting everyone know if they haven't checked it out definitely do it
    Kyle Guillette
    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Jim's haunt is probably the most unique haunt that I have ever been to. He is a true artist in both the build aspect and from an acting perspective. I think that anyone who goes there will be inspired. If you haven't been there, make the trip.
    www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Ravens Grin Definate Must See!

If I lived closer I would be Jims best customer. Instead I tell him Im his worst customer! Only been there once. Its only 6 hrs from me. I long for the day to go up there and see Jim and go through again. I imagine by the time I get back up there Jim will still be haunting the place but it maybe as a ghost! LOL!
      Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Damon he even used you in one of his stories too with the night you spent there and saw the orbs then posted on haunt world a couple days later about it
        Kyle Guillette

Comment

Royalties $$$

Ya I should be seeing those royalty checks coming in the mail soon from Jim! LOL! Those are some real true ghost stories! No lie Ravens Grin will make you a believer!
          Damon
          Frightmasters
          Damon Carson

Comment

Yes I agree you will have to get the royalty checks from him but yea I didn't personally see anything but could definitely see that the place would be haunted
            Kyle Guillette

Comment

I used to live in the area.. I have yet to be to an event that is anything like what Jim does. One of the wildest places in the country!!
              http://www.innerfears.com/
              http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

tours

Im not saying things dont happen on tours. But to say the least with our visit we got more than our moneys worth! Thanks to Jim and his wife.
                Damon
                Frightmasters
                Damon Carson

Comment

Some day I will make it there for Jim's unique haunt! I really think his place sounds amazing! some day Jim, I promise!!!
                  Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

I'm with Kimmy! Long before I opened Raycliff Manor 8 years ago I had Jim's haunt on my radar and it remains at the top of my Bucket List! I've talked to many people at TW and MHC who have been and they all agree that it's a MUST SEE! Jim, has the Travel Channel or any of the other TV programs covered your show yet? I would love to see you get this type of support. You are one of the few haunts in the country that runs year round and you're well branded as the most unique haunt in the country too! I'll make it there one day buddy!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I know Jim has been on Extreme Homes many many years ago. I saw that episode before I knew about this place..hell I didn't even know Jim was in Illinois when I first saw that. I think he was also on Wild Chicago (or something similarly named, I forget). Really he should have his own reality show. I know I for one would watch it.

You're all making me feel guilty for not visiting Jim's haunt, I'm only 3 hours away. Oh well, one of these days I will make my way out there.
                      -Rob

Audio Guru
                      Lighting Designer

Comment

Working...
                      X