No announcement yet.

sex offender hired at a haunt in idaho!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex offender hired at a haunt in idaho!

Do most of you do background checks? I hope this will change your mind after you see this!

This guy worked at a haunt

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/Detec...131666768.html
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

he is also on the smoking gun web site too

link here

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...e=home_oneline
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Backgrounds

In Michigan it is fairly easy to check the sex offenders. We have the M.O.T.I.S (Michigan Offender Tracking Information System). You put their info in and you will see if they are on the list or not. As for violent crimes they have to go to their local PD and get a clearance. You can also pay to join one of the background check websites. I hear some are fairly accurate. You can only go so far, legally, to find out about their backgrounds.

Comment

This just makes me sick to my stomach. Especially the part about the other 16 year old's father condoning the behavior.

Why in the world are 16 year old girls even in contact with adult men like this. I just don't understand it. There is no way I am letting my daughter take some afternoon drive with a 20+ year old man alone.

Comment

We do background checks....

I don't think you can afford not to!
          "What I need is more power and less *@^! from you people....... HEY....... who took my tiara of pain!!!"

Comment

Backround Checks=Required in Illinois.

For haunt owners and employees... UNLESS, it's a charity haunt. We ALL Know, no perverts could EVER be working in a charity haunt! Right?
            (John Gaycee? Ill. JC "Man-Of The Year", also once the "Iowa JC Man Of the Year" when the JCs were big into running their haunts)
            Backround checks can be or become costly if computer confusion takes place, meaning if some criminal ever used even a part of your name, the computer spits out your application and the cost to run it doubles and takes alot of time, sometimes.
            One worker here was supposed to even be a female impersonator and be behind bars at the time we were subnitting his information because of such a situation! Very nutty!
            "No. He's not in jail, he's standing here looking at me!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X