Check This Out Folks... New Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check This Out Folks... New Site

We updated www.hauntedhousemagazine.com check it out and tell us what you think.

I did however want to say this site is sending out a lot and I mean a lot of traffic... if you didn't list your event on this site yet create an account today.

There are no featured haunts everyone is on the first page, however banners from hauntworld appear over them.

Anyway not done update yet but will be by this weekend. This site is doing about 14,000 visitors per day by Halloween it will be around 325,000 visits.

Get your haunt listed today. Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

BTW... the next site that will get the total make over will be www.hauntedhouseassocaition.org this site will be totally done over from scratch. This site is another site you must list your event separate on again no featured listings everyone on one page however hauntworld banners appear over everything else.

This site is only doing about 3500 hits a day but many are media types so list your event today.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

For those who have NOT made a listing on HauntedHouseMagazine.com that site has sent my www.scarefest.com so far about 1800 visits since September 1 thru today...

This site is doing about 10,000 visits per day right which is amazing ... between September and October the traffic will end up around 400,000 visits. List your event now.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

I've gotten 1 reference from your site.

Some reasons:
        1) The site doesn't work correctly if I put in Memphis and a radius. Not sure if this is intended (if radius only works from a zip), but whether intended or not, it's not intuitive, and gives bad information for people in my area looking for haunts. (It says haunts are within 75 miles of Memphis.)

2) The layout of the site is so riddled with banners and adds, that even without featured haunts moving info people searched for to page 3, it is still difficult to actually find the information you are actually searching for on the site.
        sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

You magazine subscription / credit card info page is not https secure?
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
          X