Parking lot requirements (# of spots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking lot requirements (# of spots)

I recently found a vacant commercial lot on a major highway that I may purchase, but am concerned about the available land to build a parking lot. My question is how many parking spots should i have? I am aware that the length of the show will be a deciding factor - the shows length will probable be 15-20 minutes. But I can do the math if you give me parking spots to length ratio. Thanks

Originally posted by Tombstone View Post
    I recently found a vacant commercial lot on a major highway that I may purchase, but am concerned about the available land to build a parking lot. My question is how many parking spots should i have? I am aware that the length of the show will be a deciding factor - the shows length will probable be 15-20 minutes. But I can do the math if you give me parking spots to length ratio. Thanks
    How many people do you think you will do a night at a maximum? (Not now, but if you reach goals eventually.)
    What will your throughput be?
    How long of lines do you expect?

Will you be able to park all the people in line and in the show at the same time on your busiest night?
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
    X