Haunted enterprises????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted enterprises????????

Anyone having problems with haunted enterprises?? I was charged for some stuff a few months ago on my credit card and never received it. I have been calling for well over a month and the phone goes straight to voicemail and the voicemail is always full. Well about two weeks ago a woman answered when the phone actually rang and said oh yes I remember your order it was charged to your card and should have been shipped to you. Said she would get back to me that day... No phone call back-Still haven't got my stuff as of today and the phone is off and going straight to voicemail again. What the hell!!!!

-Tim
    Tim Bunch
    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

The cardholder is protected in this case if you decide you have to dispute the purchase.

Comment

don't get me started with this company.
      AWFUL, so dissapointed. we advertised we were getting out coffin ride and they said we would get it august 1st, september 1st they wouldn't answer our calls. we had to put a rush order into another company and pay extra $800 to get it in time from them. luckily Dream Scape Studios came through for us and made it happen! We had a few things we wanted to purchase from haunted enterprise in the future and they will not be getting out business, they were rude as hell on the phone and acted like all they had to do was give us our deposit back and their would be no problems. Technically we signed a contract that said we would have it august 1st, so we could have charged them for ALL of our marketing materials to get reproduced without the coffin ride on it. Very frustrating and i dont think some of these vendors understand how much missing a few orders can affect a haunt and I think that when haunts just blow it off and move on, it sets a bad example to these vendors that they can get away with acting the way they do.

Fright Props was the best company i have ever worked with! Shot in the Dark got here in time and couldn't be happier with the product! CFX was BEAUTIFUL and got here soooo early we got to use it all summer for promotional purposes!
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
      X