Which day is better to add?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which day is better to add?

I am thinking about adding a day to my days of being open... Right now I am open only on fridays and saturdays. I was wondering which day do you see more patrons, Thursday or Sunday
    Sunday
    91.67%
    Thursday
    8.33%

know you rmarket

You really need to know your market to make that decision.

We dropped Sundays long ago because of being in a small town. That is an early night for people because of school, work etc. Thursday actually works better for us because at least one of them is a no school Friday for various school districts in the area.

There is a haunt and corn maze in Utah that was not open on Sunday, but they are open on Monday. I was there one year and they had 1500 people on that Monday and I was blown away that a Monday of all days was so popular for them. The owner told me that the Mormons keep Sunday as a day of worship only and then on Monday it is a family outing day much like Saturday for most of us. Again, know your market and use this survey as a guide. What works for others may or may not be best for your market.
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

We are going to go to doing just the last two Sundays of the month next year. So it will be Fridays and Saturdays up till then. One of the other haunts in our area does Thursdays but its as bad as Sundays so its kind of a toss up. We only stay open till 11 on Sundays by the way as its a school night.

Comment

Working...
      X