The Legendary Haunt Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legendary Haunt Tour

This year's Legendary Haunt Tour is almost here!!!! If you have not booked your hotel room, please do so right away!!! Room rates are going to increase. We have created a 3 day tour
    package which includes Pennhurst Asylum, Terror Behind the Walls and Shocktoberfest. These tours are very comprehensive. Attendees will have a chance to tour the grounds, mingle with industry experts, attend parties every night and really get special attention from the haunted house owners who will be on site to answer questions. We are so excited to see everyone in
    Philly!!! For more information about this tour please go to www.legendaryhaunttour.com

The Tour

Oh Yeah...this one is going tgo be great. Shocktoberfest has a number of events to see and Pat will be showing us never before seen effects. What? Something NEW in Haunting? I want to see that. Randy is of course as good as it gets and the thought of him doing up a Haunted Insane Asylum makes my teeth sweat. Of course everyone knows aqbout the legendary Terror Behind the Walls and I can't wait to see it. If last years tour in Kansas City was great then I can't imagine what seeing these three giants will be like. I'm going...I'm psyched
    and in tribute to the old Transworld shows in Chicago I'm staying at the Crowne Plaza. Anyone who attended last years tour knows that this event is not about vendors or business...it's about coming together as an industry for the sole purpose of having some much needed fun with your brothers and sisters in Haunting. Nobody understands a Haunter like another Haunter. Between seeing all my friends and seeing these 3 incredible shows I wouldn't miss it for all the cobb webbs at the Halloween Store....although you guys may come for all the food and free booze at the many open bars. Later Rich Hanf

Comment

Working...
    X