Haunted House for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House for Sale

Haunt Sale 067.JPGHaunt Sale 068.JPGHaunt Sale 069.JPGHaunt Sale 078.JPGHaunt Sale 114.JPGWe have for sale a 6,000 sqaure foot haunted house attraction (this includes the wall panels, lights, sound, props, special effects, costumes, mask, make-up, 2 semi trailers etc).

To see everything when the lights are on you should check us out while we are in operation with the lights on ( we are currently not hooked up to air compressor so animatronics are used as props - all electronics are running). Come November 1 - we will turn off the lights for the year. Our website is www.fearpark.com

Includes:
    - 160 Single Sided Wall Panels 4 foot by 8 foot
    - 2 Semi Trailers (one door needs the wire attached)
    - Numerous Misc Laytex Body Parts
    - Dark Black Light Hand Painted Portraits
    - Floating Head Effect
    - 30 Catacombs Crates which includes dummies, skeletons in 20 of them
    - 1 Skeleton Animatronic
    - 3 Wood Dracula Style Coffins
    - Ex Mortis Stalkaround Vampire
    - Hospital Gerny, Mental Hospital Beds, OBGYN Table, and Real Body Bags
    - 5 Full size laytex dummies (guts spilling out; chest open; demonic girl; slain, old man prisoner)
    - Complete 1920's Living Room Scene (2 Sofas, Fire Place, Piano, Chandlier)
    - Restuarant Scene - booths and sign (in storage)
    - Theater Scene - Theater Seats and Curtains (in storage)
    - Mad Scientist Scene - Drill Press, Frdige, Display Case w/ Body Parts, etc
    - 1950's Dentist Scene - Dentist Chair and various tools
    - 6 Real Metal Coffins
    - 1 Real 1950's Cloth Coffin
    - Tons of Camo Netting
    - 4 Electronic Barrel Rattles w/ trip pads (sounds like a machine gun)
    - 1 Air Cannon
    - 2 Innocent Angel Statues
    - 1 20-foot Vortex Tunnel with Metal Cage
    - Misc Tombstones and Graveyard Props
    - Torture Scene
    - Very Large Dungeon Scene - includes illusion table w/ skeleton body
    - Giant Skelator Animatronic - comes through door
    - Electronic Skeleton Cage rattler - very loud
    - Laytex Flying Vampire
    - Costumes include: 10 Clowns; 2 Werewolf; 4 Knights; 20 Black Robes w/ Hoods; 3 Dungeon Ladies; 3 Mental Patients; 3 Doctors; 6 GraveyardDiggers; 10 Jumpsuits (Butcher or Graveyard); Bride; and More
    - Approx 40 Mask
    - Gift Shop includes all merchandise, wall panels, sound system, cash registers, glow products, etc
    - Facebook Fan Page and Website Included

Purchase Price $20,000

I might potentially be interrested. PM me with more info.

Comment

hello booyou - Wanted to know if you would sell the Laytex Flying Vampire? I don't have the budget for everything, but if you start selling parts separately, let me know.

Thanks,
      PB

Comment

Buying Pieces

If you are wanting to buy pieces - email what you want and what price you will pay for the item to fearpark@yahoo.com. We will check with the owner that owns that item and let you know if we have a deal. The items are located just north of Dallas Fort Worth so if buying pieces best to pick up as oppose to shipping.

Thanks,

Comment

Still for sale? I emailed you earlier today...More Pics please!!! thanks

Comment

Any new info. on the haunt for sale? Thanks

Comment

Additional Photos

Haunt Sale 064.JPGHaunt Sale 063.JPGHaunt Sale 066.JPGHaunt Sale 067.JPG

Here are some more photos, if you are interested please email fearpark@yahoo.com as you can see I do not come on regularly. Everything is still for sale - nobody has purchased anything separate to date.

Comment

Looks ok...Need alot more pics and info. on the haunt! I emailed you twice, but don't know if you received it...Are the walls Flame retardant (if so, when)? When was it originally built? Any electrical items (cords, audio, surges, what type of lighting, exit signs,etc.)? Thanks!

Comment

Updates

Everyone that I got an email from, I have emailed back. If you did not get an email please email fearpark@yahoo.com and I will send you what you need.

The walls are not fire retardant. Half walls 9 years old, other half 2 years old.

This includes entire haunted house attraction - which includes all our electrical cords, extension cords, surge protectors, etc. You will get all the fire extinguishers and our fire lights and exit signs that are not attached to the physical building. You get two cash registers and all our audio. Includes one large sound system which covers 6,000 square feet as well as 7 small sound systems that get played in specific rooms. All speciallity lighting include w/ large surplus of extra lighting. Haunt Sale 068.JPGHaunt Sale 069.JPGHaunt Sale 070.JPGHaunt Sale 129.JPG

The special effects include:
                  - Electric Vortex Tunel
                  - Electric Shake, Rattle, Cage Skeleton w/ Trip Pad
                  - 4 Barrel Rattles w/ trip pad (sounds like a machine gun going off great effect)
                  - 1 air cannon - requires air compressor (no air compressor w/ sale)
                  - Giant Skelator - requires air compressor (large animatronic that comes from door and extends 8-feet high)
                  - Skeleton from Catacomb - requires air compressor (animatronic that flys out of our catacomb w/ sound)

Comment

Price Drop

Price Drop - selling entire haunted house (everything listed above) as well as the two semi trailers for $14,000. Contact at fearpark@yahoo.com to buy.

Comment

Still for sale?????

Comment

Working...
                      X