Problems with Fire Deparments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Fire Deparments

I have been trying to get a hold on the Fire Dept. I need to wrok with for my haunt. It has ben 3 or 4 days and no reply? Should I be worried?

Has anyone had this problem or have been blown off?

Just wondering, when should I try again?

I WOULDNT FREAK OUT JUST YET. MOST PEOPLE WHEN THEY THINK OF HAUNTED HOUSES THINK FALL TIME AND NOT SPRING /SUMMER. tHEY MIGHT NOT PUT IT AS A TOP PRIORITY RIGHT NOW. GIVE THEM A WEEK OR TWO AND IF NOTHING CALL THEM BACK AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOUR TIMELINE IS LIKE.

SEAN
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

mr haunt,didnt you used to be a fireman?

Comment

and what exactly are you trying to do.are you already ready for an inspection?or are you just trying to get the memo of guidelines of whats expected by them?

Comment

It is NEVER too early to contact your Fire Marshall. Don't wait until inspection time. The better you and your Fire Marshall get to know each other, the better the inspection will go. Heck, I send my Fire Marshall greeting cards all year long on certain Holidays. And whenever I have a question, I will call him and ask. They love it when you're a concerned haunter.

Comment

Fire Depts are like sponsors. You contact them early and they have a puzzed look on their faces and they say things like..."that's in October right?" They are usually involved in so much other stuff that a one time event months away just doesn't take priority, nothing personal.

We had to constantly bother our depts until they finally figured it was easier and smarter to meet with us early. In years past they did not want to talk to us until mid Sept. at the earilest.

If you have only called them, stop by their main office and state you would like to talk to an inspector. Tell them you would like to schedule time to talk to them early and see how that goes.

Good Luck!
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
            X