No announcement yet.

Online Ticketing Feedback Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My event, while on break this year, ran online ticket sales through a zen cart add on. I was able to have it integrated into my website, custom graphics, and security codes for will call ticket pickup. The option for scan bar codes exists but i did not utilize that. Coupon codes and reports were also availible. It is all free open source software but requires time to customize and integrate. Best of all for a small operation were the zero processing fees. Only the unavoidable CC or paypal merchant fees.
    Keep in mind we are a relatively small operation but when finished the interface is not much different that Knott's
    Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
    Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
    2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

We have been using Interactive Ticketing for 4 years now and they have been amazing. The fees are the lowest in the industry, system is simple to use, and you get your money the next business day deposited directly into the bank. No long waits for a check.
      Randy Bates
      The Bates Motel
      Pennhurst Asylum
      www.TheBatesMotel.com
      Pennhurst Asylum.com

Comment

Hey Randy, can you tell us what their fees are? I can't find it on their website.
        www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Interactive Ticketing charges $.75 per ticket with a minimum of 3500 tickets sold. Even if you only sell 1000 tickets and charge a $2.50 fee, you tickets fees cover the costs. They also have a do-it-yourself solution available at www.squareonetickets.com that is only $.99 per ticket, and if you use their gateway payment company, there is a 3% fee. If you have your own credit card payment company such as Authorize.net or Global pay, the cost is even lower. I researched 6 online services 4 years ago and these guys came out on top. Now, most of the America Haunts members use this system.

If anyone has any questions regarding our service they can contact the President, David Arevalo or Terry Howesly anytime at 877-253-5676
          Randy Bates
          The Bates Motel
          Pennhurst Asylum
          www.TheBatesMotel.com
          Pennhurst Asylum.com

Comment

Thanks again for the feedback everyone! I'm definitely going to be looking into Interactive Ticketing and Ticket Leap for next year. We're already working on a possible spring and/or summer event at the Raycliff Attractions! I hope everyone experienced a safe and hugely successful season this year!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

@ Monsterwax

No fees to you or the customer. As with any credit card or paypal transaction there are transaction fees that depend on your processor, usually in the 2.5 -3.5% range
              Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
              Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
              2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Working...
              X