Looking for the best spiders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the best spiders...

that are between 12" and 20" across. I've been looking high and low but am not finding a whole lot to choose from. I'd prefer hard body, black widow or wolf spider looks, but would consider others. Would like to do a more elaborate spider room next year with lots of spider pop-outs- and am looking for some inspiration as well... If you've got either, please share!

-Rob
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

http://www.darkravendesigns.net/

They have yet to update their website with their stuff from the 2011 show... But their spiders are really nice!
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Oh yeah, his stuff is awesome- best in the industry imo. I bought 3 from him for this year and will buy more for next- just wish he made smaller versions! You listening Jim?!
      How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Spiders

Yep. Me too! Dark Raven hands down. I have some of Jim's automated and static spiders. Love them. Top of the line stuff and great company to deal with.

Chaos
        Capt.Chaos
        Fear Asylum Haunted House
        Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
        X