Snow cancellation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow cancellation

We had to cancel tonight because of SNOW!!!!!

This so not only not cool but SCARY!! There's 2" of SNOW on the ground in CT and it's still OCT. Haven't seen snow here this early since 1979 and that was only 1.7" We're getting a 1' maybe!?!?!?!

Comment

I Feel your pain

Hi Wayne,
      In 21 years we have never canceled debt snow but we just did. We are hoping to try and salvage tomorrow as well. Good luck.

Dan Augusto
      Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

we are cancled tonite too. this is out of this world. i got easily 2in here in Northeast Pa. tomorrow is up in the air. oh well i guess we'll just get to the shop and get ready alil early for TW.
        Tim McCall

Comment

Best of luck outdoor haunts on any of those trees NOT falling on your scenes. Limbs are falling like crazy now in CT. Crack, crack , crack.

Comment

Feel ya!! Even tho we are indoors we decided to close cause it's just too crappy on the roads! What the heck?! Lol

Comment

we got about 4 inches in lancaster, PA.... crazy...
              All haunts around here were surprisingly open though!
              Jarred Alcala
              Owner
              Shattered FX

www.Shatteredfx.com
              www.Facebook.com/Shatteredfxmasks

Comment

heard the power was out up there as well in alot of places........ (CT., NH., MA.,)

saturday night here killed the biggest weekend for most of the haunts in my area (philly suburbs)... hayrides were probably non-exsistant. the absolute worst timing for the biggest weekend in the 2011 haunt season. in my 58 years, I cannot ever remember snow in october. I really feel for the hard working haunt owners (LIKE YOU) who count on these weekends to try to make it a successful season with such limited time anyway, and then...... all for naught........Hope you were able to salvage some of the month of october somehow.... better luck to you...........

Comment

Working...
                X