Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRAYING and BEST WISHES to our local haunts- PA, NJ, DEL... weather sucks !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRAYING and BEST WISHES to our local haunts- PA, NJ, DEL... weather sucks !!!!!

figures, probably the BIGGEST WEEKEND local haunts COUNT on is THIS WEEKEND. DAMN ice and snow - 3 inches here in the PHILLY area.... HEAVY, WET, snow that is hard to shovel, and will freeze over night here. (down to 28 degrees !!!!) For all the HARD work you haunt owners put into your fine product, I can only wish you the best outcome this weekend in all this CRAP !. Everybody is probably going to have to close, and if you have a hayride, forget it ! Hopefully, the extended weekends some of you guys are open will make up for this winter diaster. YOU JUST CANT WIN !!!!!! Hope the numbers and income from the rest of this month so far can absorb this hit. For the toil, bullshit, and other unforseen problems that have to go along with running a great haunted attraction, I really hope 2011 will be a winning, successful haunt season for all of you. Good Luck to all Haunters for the rest of this season. I can only imagine how hard it is to do something you love, and then get hit with all this unexpected nonsense.

It's no better in Maryland. This season has been the toughest I've ever seen. An Earthquake, hurricanes, tropical storms, violent thunderstorms, and now snow the mid Atlantic has taken the worst this season.

This is one year I'm ready to just get through, but the good thing is that guests are loving the haunt!

Allan

Comment

your haunt always rocks! Allan.......................

Sorry I haven't gotten down to see you in a few years, but I still have the shirt you sent me, and I will cherish it always. It's hard working people like yourself and your crew who risk everything to try to do your best to entertain the masses at halloween time, only to have to deal with the bullshit life gives us everyday. Hang in there, man...... Hope this 2011 season was a good one for you, even with this horrible weather weekend. Thanks for responding to my post, my friend. continued success !!!!! You do a great job !!!!!

Comment

ALLAN.... just saw your episode on MAKING MONSTERS !!!!!

WOW ! love all the promotion for your haunt and lots of air time! Congrats on that !!!!! you deserve it !!!!! love the creature (demon) too !!!! gotta get down there to see your show in person.

Comment

Thanks Chuck,

Yeah weather can really make things a challenge but you get through it. At least the weather looks great the last two nights for all of us in the area. Chuck you are welcome anytime just let me know!

Doing the show with Distortions was a lot of fun and the demon is amazing! Thanks again Chuck I'll see you around!

Allan
          Last edited by MDKing; 10-30-2011, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X