Haunted hoochie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted hoochie!!

we showed up at haunted hoochie about an hour after they were done selling tickets, we had our main makeup and set painter drive 2 hours to see it and at first we were super disapointed...
    SO we asked if we could just get a walk through after hours with the lights on or whatever they could do just so our makeup artist could see the sets. They were extremely understanding and jumped at the opportunity to show us the place. 10 of the actors came back and worked the entire house just for us, they were hilarious and tons of fun, you could truly see that these guys love what they do and they put their hearts and souls into that haunt. I can tell you that this is my 4th time going through hoochie this year and it blows my mind every time. It is absolutely PERFECT. every haunt i have gone through in my life i have been able to make suggestions as to how to make it better, as haunt owners we all think that way i believe. BUT, haunted hoochie is the only place that i couldn't even imagine a better set up or make any suggestions. they have their shit together and they ROCK THAT PLACE!

You guys rock and i am proud to say that you are my favorite haunted house of all time!!

Thank you for the tour.

Nick Francis
    The Fear Experience - Cleveland Ohio
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

thank you

great review brother....

sometimes people pull in at 5 am...
    and we run em...
    always is a good time
    in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
    www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

we are coming back tonight, and our friend is driving back down 2 hours just to see it in full action, and we are going to try to be the last people through of the season.
      no better place to spend halloween.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Mike made sure we were the absolute last group of the season hahaha
        was a great time!

Comment

PM or email me your # or details.
          i want to donate my time to help with construction or anything you need this year since i live down here now at school.

Comment

Working...
          X