Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haunted House Room Ideas for 2012 out with the old

I know there was a post stating some outdated Haunted House room ideas:
    Drop Panel, Dot Room, Psycho girl, etc. What do you think are more interesting room ideas that don't get "old" and outdated for a Haunted House?

I'm just saying that a drop down panel isn't a room idea...or if it is, you're using it wrong. Though to answer your question, the supposed "outdated" scene or room ideas are the only gags that will stand the test of time. Instead of focusing on new ideas only, take the classics and add your own little twist to them. I know that at Universal they had a Dot Room idea that used string and yarn on the floor, walls, open space and red/green lasers. I'm just saying, but then again I like to think that everything old is new again.

Comment

I should have rephrased the question to enhance old scares. The drop panel is a gag the dot room that is interesting twist. I was trying to think of ways to revamp, renew old ideas and make them new as you suggested but with timing had to revert a few old tricks which worked but for 2012 looking for totally new gags, room ideas. Thanks for your input much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X