Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

larry, you killed it last night on crazy halloween !!!!!!!(TRAVEL CHANNEL TV SHOW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• larry, you killed it last night on crazy halloween !!!!!!!(TRAVEL CHANNEL TV SHOW)

that's why you are #1 !!!!!! congrats to you JIM and your entire CREW....... you've earned all the praise and lived up to everybody's haunt expectations. continued success !!!!! the darkness looks more awesome than ever...........

if you missed it.... it should be on again this week.........

definately a must see- even if only for the DARKNESS footage..................

Comment

I also caught a show (curiously playing post-Halloween) in which you were judging a punkin carving contest! Excellent show.

Comment

I thought Halloween Crazy was cool, but really all it was was an update of the 2007 show Halloween's Most extreme. Replace Netherworld and House of Shock with 13th Gate and the Darkness and the rest was pretty much the same. It had pumpkin carvers, giant pumpkin growers contest, corn maze feature, pretty much the same show. But any show that shows Halloween is a win for us I agree!

DA

Comment

Did you see the weather channel show ??????????

THAT WAS VERY WELL DONE ALSO. TOO BAD only 2 new shows of this type were put out this year, but, when that's all ya got, enjoy it !!!!! Hopefully, next year will offer more.........

Comment

Working...
          X