Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have contact info for Chris Hanson from Rocky Point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have contact info for Chris Hanson from Rocky Point?

I am trying to contact him. Does anyone have an email address or phone number?
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Hey Bret,

I know of Christian Hanson who makes masks and prosthetics, don't know if he's the guy you are looking for.

To get to his site follow, http://www.monstercloset.com/monstercloset/index.html

Either way though, I believe that Chris Hanson has sculpted mask for Death Studios before, but it may be impossible to get a hold of Jeff as he is swamped.

Good luck,

Comment

Actually, Chris and Christian are two different people. The Chris Hanson I am looking for has been in charge of makeup with Rocky Point for 6 or 7 years now.
      Brett Hays, Director
      Fear Fair
      www.fearfair.com

Comment

I still think he sculpted some masks for Jeff Death because I have at least one, the acid burned eddie mask.

Comment

This is from a few years ago so it may or may not be it.

fxsquid@att.net

Rocky Point also has a yahoo group that the actors use to talk back and forth through the season. You may be able to contact him through that. They opened this past Friday so you may be able to get a number off their website and see if you can get to him that way as well.

I will be out there acting on the 22nd and 23rd of this month and I can send him your way if you haven't made contact yet. It's the least I can do for taking all that junk off my hands a few months back. If you're still questioning the Pinhead appliance I seem to remember last time I was there seeing him dip each pin in a cup of adhesive and place them individually
          Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Thanks. Yes, I am trying to get hold of some of the Pinhead appliances.

Those theater seats are part of a really cool scene now...I can't thank you enough for them.
            Brett Hays, Director
            Fear Fair
            www.fearfair.com

Comment

Shucks...that email address is no longer valid

<fxsquid@att.net>: host gateway2.att.net[12.102.240.23] said: 551 not our
              customer (in reply to RCPT TO command)
              Brett Hays, Director
              Fear Fair
              www.fearfair.com

Comment

Here's Chris' MySpace Page.

http://www.myspace.com/chrishansonfx

He logged in sometime yesterday.

I bet you could reach him there.
                Guerilla Haunter

Comment

Thanks, the Myspace profile was the trick. I really appreciate it. I have been stressing over finding these Pinhead prosthetics and Chris is going to be sending me some...one more item off the list...

now...back out to the haunt and back to work.
                  Brett Hays, Director
                  Fear Fair
                  www.fearfair.com

Comment

Glad I could help.
                    Guerilla Haunter

Comment

Working...
                    X