Our trip to Niles Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our trip to Niles Haunted House

We've read the articles and reviews. We've been wanting to make the trip for years, so when Joe stopped by our place on the MHC bus tour and gave us an invite, we just had to make the trip. During the 3 and 1/2 hour drive, anticipation was killing us. When we got there, we were blown away with the hospitality and innovation that defines the Niles crew. These guys rolled out the carpet for us, and treated us like family. I have never met such a nice group of haunters, and that is saying a great deal , because I have had the pleasure of meeting some fantastic people in this industry. They have a wealth of knowledge, that they freely share and some of the most effective scares and gadgets that I have ever seen. This is one of those must see experiences for any haunter. I just wanted to say thanks to them and let everyone know that it was well worth the trip. We will be going back.
    www.haroldshaunt.com

Niles and Erebus in my opinion are perhaps the most clever gadget guys in the industry that I have seen! Keep up the good work!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Speculo!

How could you over look my Jim Warfield robot that keeps on ticking every night of the year?
      --Mister Tuxedo
      Mister Tuxedo died.
      --Jim Warfield

You will be discplined Jim!
      -- Mister Tuxedo

(No technology found here, ignore this post)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X