Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Haunted Amusement Parks - IN THE WORLD

Interesting Rating and List.

Congrats to Allen and Screams for being recognized.

Link… http://news.cheapflights.com/top-10-...usement-parks/
    • Screams Halloween Theme Park – Waxahachie, Texas, United States
    • Halloween Horror Nights, Universal Studios Singapore – Singapore
    • Scarefest, Alton Towers Resort – Staffordshire, England
    • Terenzi Horror Nights, Europa Park – Rust, Germany
    • Howl-O-Scream, Busch Gardens – Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
    • Halloween Haunt, Canada’s Wonderland – Toronto, Canada
    • Halloween, PortAventura – Salou, Spain
    • Knott’s “Scary” Farm’s Halloween Haunt, Knott’s Berry Farm – Buena Park, California, United States
    • Halloween, Disneyland Paris – Paris, France
    • Hersheypark in the Dark, Hersheypark, Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
    Joshua
    www.hauntedprints.com
    info?hauntedprints.com

Yeah this one came out of the blue thats for sure! I was proud to see it and that it came from someone you cant buy advertising from! SCREAMS puts on a good show, its always very hard when there are so many patrons going through. Im not a big promoter so I didnt post it, but it represents alot of hard work by a ton of people.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Congrats to you guys at screams !!! way to go !!
      I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

hershey park in the dark sucks........

this site must be outta their mind !!!!! nothing there for adults. all kid stuff. years ago, they had a decent attempt at a haunted theme park.( AND STOPPED IT !) now, it's small change. all baby stuff. there's a payoff "somewhere".....don't waste your time if your over 9 years old......its a joke..............(and, like anything hershey, not cheap!)

Comment

Doing a kid's show

Can have long term rewards, if anyone is planning upon being still haunting 5 to 10 years later.
          I have had many repeat customers who were first here when they were small kids, now they are bringing their kids here!
          Can any of you realise how much advertising money such repeat business is worth? Build a fan base, hang in there, entertain the people, stimulate them, pass around the fright so everyone in the group has a laugh at someone else.
          We have no gore or blood bath here.. and still here after 25 years, open almost every night of the entire year, because I love doing this!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This was a first year show, but kids 12 and under are quickly becoming one of our biggest promoters. That was a target demographic for me. (Two trails on the same site are more PG13) so I wanted to offer something for whole families to get their Halloween entertainment in. I see no problems at all with building for a younger audience.
            sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
            X