No announcement yet.

does anyone know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to download the books and it says I have to imput a 25 character code to read it. I guess I have to register to read them.

I know this may sound dumb, but whatever,

Who was JB Corn and Whats his legacy have to do with haunting?

~TheNightMare

Comment

That is wierd as they are not encrypted nor password protected. I will download tomorrow night and see what is going on there. (almost in bed at this point, tired as heck and awaiting a DVD copying).
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

would anyone be willing to mail me a copy of the cd? I'll pay for shipping.

thanks!

Sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Hey Sean

Is that the books on CD or Video's on DVD your looking to get?
          Gary
          Midnight Evil Productions
          www.MidnightEvil.com
          Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
          www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Video DVD for me please.

Comment

Hey TheNightMare

Are you going to HauntCon, I will have some DVD with me.
              Free, while supply last.
              Gary
              Midnight Evil Productions
              www.MidnightEvil.com
              Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
              www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Hey MidnightEvil thats very generous of you to do that. Thanks. And can you PM me whenever you get a DVD ready to be sent out, I would love to get a copy of one of these. I'll be happy to pay for shipping and the cost of making the dvd.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Am re-uploading the book files right now as I am replying. also, when you get the books or videos, please do copy and give to whoever is into haunts, your actors, fellow haunters. Spread the word, please.

Comment

Sorry MidnightEvil, I won't be attending HauntCon. Not that I don't want to, I just can't at this time.

It is generous of you though to bring some to the show. Thats awesome. Have a good show.

Comment

IM LOOKING TO GET THE DVD AS WELL. I ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE BOOK AND LOVE IT!

SEAN
                      Sean De Wane
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      The De Wane Asylum
                      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I REALLY WANT THE DVD BUT IDK WHERE TO GET IT I DOWNLOADED THE BOOK BUT IT DIDNT WORK WELL I GUESS IT DID JUST DIDNT UNDERSTAND HOW TO WORK IT? SO I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND ME THE DVD OR THE BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE JUST PRINTED OUT~! :P

Comment

I re-uploaded all the book files, try downloading them again. Use unzip or zip to unpack them, and the books are in Word format.

Book 4 had a small issue with the first drawing since I used 602 Suite to do the editing since I didnt have Office.

I hope to get time to join Calhaunts and be able to give out at those meetings.

Worst comes to worst, if you cant get the books going, email me an address, I will send out by mail the book and CD as two discs. But really do try to download from my site.

Comment

Working...
                          X