Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted house sale

Hi Folks,

After more than ten years haunting professionally, Melissa and I are closing our haunt in Owensboro, Kentucky and selling off our amassed props and inventory. Obviously, there are far too many props to list individually. We are including pictures of various scenes and videos of many of the animatronic items in action for you to check out. We decided against an auction and have gone with a two day cash and carry, ‘best offer’ sale. On these days you will be able to come and inspect the props in person and even watch them operate before purchasing.

Some of you are already familiar with our prop business, the Iron Kingdom, and 90% of the animated props used in our haunt are unique one of a kind pieces that you will NOT find in any other haunted house. Our haunt theme varied from year to year, and because of this, our prop inventory is also widely varied. We have a large collection of hospital equipment; including a dozen or so gurneys, X-ray paraphernalia, lab gear, tubs of scrubs, and more. Victorian style furnishings for an entire house (imagine every room from the original Clue game, plus a few extras). Plus, we have mad lab gear, country store, roadside diner, funeral home equipment, fire breathing dragon, and the list goes on and on. Of course we do have many typical items that you will find in other haunts as well, like our vortex tunnel, several Gag Studio figures, caskets, large wardrobe, bundles of burlap, camo netting, two large 80 gallon air compressors, miles of air line and valves, accent lighting, dozens of changing portraits, two Pyramid 1000 watt amplifiers, video surveillance equipment, hundreds of wall panels, both single and double sided, and so on.

Like I said, this is over ten years of collecting and there are far too many to jot down on a single inventory list. Hopefully the pictures will give you an idea of what all we have, but even these pictures don’t show everything. More will be added over the next day or two. For pictures, go to: http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

The sale will be on November 26th and 27th from 9:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. CST. We can arrange private showings between now and then for anyone that cannot attend that week-end. You will need to contact us through e-mail and we can set up a date and time. All items purchased will need to be removed from the building on or before November 30th. As this is a ‘best offer’ sale, please do not write to us and ask for individual prices. This is a wall to wall sell off, and no reasonable offers will be refused. Drinks and snacks will be furnished for as long as they last. Please RSVP if you are planning to attend. With so many one off items, this may be the once in a lifetime opportunity for many haunters.

Ralph Mitchell aka: Ironman
    http://www.theironkingdom.com

Please contact

I sent you a PM regarding setting up a time to see what you still have. Could you email or call me? Thanks.

Comment

Welp...our prop sale at the haunt went very well. Sad to see it go, but with so many haunts showing up and picking out items, I feel pretty good about the fact that they will keep making folks wet their pants for years to come. All that's left at the haunt are smalls: costumes, masks, decor, skellys and bone, and a variety of body parts. And there are still a few animatronics left. Some were in storage during the early part of the sale and were not seen. So we are having a two day haunted garage sale tomorrow and Saturday December 2nd and 3rd at Slaughter on 2nd Street located at 700 west 2nd Street in Downtown Owensboro, KY from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. See you there.
      http://www.theironkingdom.com

Comment

Working...
      X