Thinking of selling my haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of selling my haunt

Greetings, I am thinking about selling my haunt. I have gotten busier with my shows and can not really dedicate as much time as I would like into putting on the level of show I want. I am asking $65,000 for everything and at this point, I am not interested in selling off piece by piece and the price is firm Here is a list of most of what I have but there is also a LOT more, not listed

74 caddilac hearse, a TON of extension cords, power strips and airhoses, Claustrophobia w blowers, coffin ride in trailer, 6 screamline head frames, 1 body parts mobie, unit 70 body, custom foam carved walls, 5 deailed skeletons, erosion cloth, blackout cloth, custom wood throne, macne gun poof blaster w strobe, life sized pig and also pig head, duck, turkey, skinned alive by ghostride, 16 mini spots by Bert, 200 hand made mini spots made from christmas lights, 15-20 battery opperated candles, camo netting, guilli suit, Unit 70 Zombie reacher, 2 Gore Galore Zombie props, 3 metal coffins, 2 wood coffins, Scascariean prop by Morbid Industries, Snakey by Unit 70, Unit 70 "hippie dude" prop, poof blaster, 2 ankle ticklers by ghostride,Distortions Jolt & Crazy Carrie, Clown Closet by Haunted Ent, Spooky Props Chain saw, Autopsy Table by Twisted Toybox, Autopsy Chestby Twisted Toybox, Spfx Masks ( CLOWN w Bladder, VAMPIRE, Nothing to Gein) Assorted costumes and masks) Flying clown by Poison props, asst boom boxes w detachable speakers, 1 ground fogger, 3-5 fog machines, asst vines and brancehes by Oak Island, Ivy Suit by Spooky World, hanging heads from Oak island, poka dot suit, concession/ticket trailer (8x25'), 2 heads from ghost ride w rope, haunted ent cemetary gate, 3 uv clown heads from haunted ent, Animated and static wolf from Nightscape, Assorted body parts and heads from creepy Collection, 500 walls (most black but a bunch white and distressed nicely) 300 walls painted in UV paint designs. (squiggles, dots, hands etc for 3d haunt, 3d glasses and UV lights.) three heads and body on steak by Dark Raven, skull archway by Dark raven, 5 skull panels by nightscape studios, boom stick by digital, Sparky weapons by ??? Much much more. Everything on display at our location in Manitowoc WI now. Moving everyting out of Manitowoc by end of month.

Ron Nightmare Factory 920-585-7663
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Selling your haunt!

Ron,

I know your thinking about selling your haunt. I know you said time was the largest issue! I would be more than happy to work out a deal with you and have my company Unlucky 13 Haunted Design work on and put on the haunted house for you every year. This would allow you to maintain your haunted house and when you have time still work on it! Feel free to contact me at (920) 883-9077 to set up a time to meet and talk this over! I would love working with you on this deal Ron!

Hope to hear from you soon!

David DeChamps
    David "Pug" DeChamps
    Owner of Unlucky 13 Haunted Design

Comment

Updated, price reduced

Need to sell. Everything currently in three semis and a 40 foot container located in freedom. $50000 obo.

Comment

Hi, my future backer and I are very interested. Any chance of some pics of the haunt? Would be hard for him to toss $30k into the pot ya know.

Thanks,

Dewayne

O, the trailers, they included? Do you have way of helping with transport? Thanks.

Comment

Where are you located? Yes, all the trailers are included. If you call me we can discuss options etc... 920-585-7663

Comment

Bump

I have have had a few ppl asking if I would be interested in just selling the props ect. Originally I had thought it would be best to sell it as a package, and that is still my 1st choice, and a REAL good deal for someone wanting to start a haunt, but if someone is not interested in the hearse, and trailers and walls, I would be willing to sell everything ese for $20,000. And, No, I am not interested in selling piece by piece. Most of the stuff is packed away in the semis and I dont have the time to dig through and find one SPFX mask. LOL

Comment

I'm still the new guy on the block here... hopefully I'm allowed to use this forum with the fact I'm opening a new haunt next season. With that, I'm quite interested in the latest offer. nightmareproductionz@gmail.com ---- lets chat?

Bryce
              Bryce Ring
              Co-owner/ Designer
              Twisted Realms Haunted House

Comment

Nightmare, I pmd and emailed you. I hardly check the forum any more. Call or email w questio abramagic@juno.com

Comment

Is it posible to pick this stuff up at TW?

Comment

Sure, you can pick it up at St Louis, if you wanna pay for the shipping of the 4 semi trailers there. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X