2012 MHC Bus Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 MHC Bus Tour

Now that our haunt is closed for the season; I'll be focusing on planning our pre-convention bus tour for June 6 & 7. We'll head to Michigan (the Detroit area) and we'll have stops in North West Ohio and South Eastern Michigan. We've been gathering information on haunts that can open for our tours, but if you know of any attractions that might be able to host us, please have them contact me at Kelly@MidWestHaunters.com

Good news to share; we were able to secure a $79 room rate for Tuesday night at the Hyatt (our host hotel) so everyone can come in the night before the tour so we can get an early departure on Wednesday morning. More time to tour haunts!!!

We're also looking into options for our Friday night tours and hopefully we'll have some exciting news to share with you soon.

Kelly Collins
    The Midwest Haunters Convention

That sounds like fun! I might try to make it this year. The 2 times I was able to do the bus tour, I had a blast
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Michigan Haunts are lined up

I appreciate the responses/e-mails. I think we have enough haunts now for our MHC bus tour in June. I just need confirmation from one more haunt and then we'll finalize the bus route and post the haunts. We have some really cool haunts to tour next year. I think you are going to be thrilled when you see this list of haunted attractions. It'll be two full days of haunt tours. Mostly dark attractions, but possibly one with lights-on. Most of them are in Michigan, but we're visiting a couple in Northwest Ohio as we return on Thursday night.

More info will be posted soon.

Kelly
      The Midwest Haunters Convention
      June 6 - 10, 2012
      www.midwestshow.com

Comment

Working...
      X