Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike Shoulder pads

Hi,

We are designing some costumes for 2012 and I am looking for someone who makes/sells spiked shoulder pads (kind of like the raiders fans used to wear). I have found a few companies online that have discontinued them. I want something latex preferably not actual metal but I can not find it. If any of you know any good sites that would have something like this please let me know. Thanks,

Matt

I think the ones you were refering to were by illusive concepts about 9 or 10 years ago, they had a few styles. Im pretty sure they are discontunued everywhere.
    I could make something for you if you would like, but Id love to see a sketch of what you have in mind for the shoulders. I actually posted an armor making video to my youtube channel about 10 min ago.
    Allen H
    here is a link to my tutorial if you want to give it a go yourself
    Last edited by Allen H; 11-10-2011, 03:00 PM.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen

Your a freakin beast bro.......I have never seen somebody so open with their ideas and techniques. Hats off to you for trying to help other haunters not keep them in the dark on how things are done.

Comment

I like the armor...

Thanks Allen, That is a cool way of making armor. I'm going to try that on a couple of different outfits. The spike shoulders I am talking about are something like this:
        http://www.halloweenhallway.com/spik...shoulders.html
        I wish those were still in stock and I really can't believe any of the vendors dont make some stuff like this? Anyways....I am also interested in a silicone mask to go with it Allen.......so shoot me an email at scfearfarm@yahoo.com and we will discuss it! Thanks!

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X