Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a few good scareactors :)

Good morning all,
    Just looking to meet some new people on here. I LIVE for Halloween year-round and keep my house decorated 12 months a year. lol I've also travelled all over the U.S. for the past 12 years going to the scariest and most unique haunted attractions. I have the utmost respect for those who work in the industry, I can only imagine how exhausting it must be trying to scare thousands of people a night sometimes especially with people so jaded and cynical these days. lol
    Anyway, I would love to talk to people who work in houses who are as obsessed with Halloween as I am.. I would love to hear about different haunts, your experiences working there and also get some recommendations. Also looking forward to making some new friends here.
    Last edited by horrormistress; 11-15-2011, 06:40 AM.

Welcome to Hauntworld! Lol, congrats on post number one. You may want to post this in the fright forum though, this spot of the forums is not checked as often as there, and it's equally appropriate to post a "hi, here I be!" post on there

But I'm Bobby, nice to meet ya! (well.....you know what I meant lol).

Comment

Thanks!

Hey Bobby,
      Thanks for the reply and nice to meet you as well. I will repost there as well then if it's okay.
      Lisa

Comment

reccomendations

If you want an awesome haunt to go to come to Caddo Mills, Tx and go to The Haunt House. We were rated#1 in texas in 2010 by haunt world! And if you start a haunt be creative and don't do what most do or let the actors say boo or get out . . . it is done too much!

Comment

Working...
        X