Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAUNTED RADIO: nhc, halloween u, mhc, deadland, deadly intentions, hannibal, & more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAUNTED RADIO: nhc, halloween u, mhc, deadland, deadly intentions, hannibal, & more!!

This week on Haunted Radio, we are featuring news on The National Haunters Convention, Halloween University, Midwest Haunters Convention, Deadly Intentions, The Deadland, Tides of Torture, Hannibal Lecter's new NBC television series, Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem, and much more!!

Then, we give you next week's complete list of dvd releases, and then we review the 2000 film, "Scream 3!" Then, one of our loyal fans submitted a remake of "The Monster Mash" which we gladly air as a part of the "Vortex" on this week's show. All of this, and so much more on the November 16 edition of Haunted Radio!!

Listen to show: Haunted Radio-111611.mp3

sigpic
    Haunted Radio's Websites:
    Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
    contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

National haunters convention info was great news !!!!!!

Moving to a new convention center !!!!! A great new location for a great show !!!! Thanks for the info. Your show always has the lastest haunt news first! Thanks !!!!

Comment

Rob zombie's tv show lords of salem..............

Never heard of it. Thanks again to haunted radio for this news............looking forward to this tv program............

Comment

Actually, Lords of Salem is gonna be a film. If I said tv series than I apologize!!
        sigpic
        Haunted Radio's Websites:
        Home - Youtube - Facebook - Twitter

Contact Haunted Radio:
        contact@hauntedradiopodcast.com

Comment

Maybe i read it wrong................

Either way, it's good, breaking news !!!!!! Thank you for a wonderful, enjoyable show !!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X