Tombstones and such -- looking for 2008 (?) Transworld vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tombstones and such -- looking for 2008 (?) Transworld vendor

Does anyone recall a vendor a number of years ago at Chicago Transworld (maybe 2008 ) that sold high-end tombstones and cemetery markers of varying sizes, some quite large. They were very good quality and I think that was all they made. They were next to a booth that was showcasing the giant meat grinder where body parts went in one side and a bloody colored mop head looking thing lowered out the other side resembling ground meat. When you walked onto the floor, they were in the furthest row to the left, the far back corner.
    Last edited by SAWDUST JONES; 11-15-2011, 09:51 PM.

Beyond the Grave Productions

Currently,
    I think the best tombstones in the industry are produced by
    Beyond the Grave Productions
    Here is the direct link to that page.
    http://beyondthegraveproductions.com...x.php?cPath=27
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Nice, Nice, Not bad at all.

I too create tombstones, feel free to check out my FB page to see them! Just type in John Elks in the search box.
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Close but no cigar, lol

Kevin,

Beyond The Grave has some nice stuff, certainly better than nothing. I'd prefer the non-comedy tombstone names, but workable. The company I saw at Transworld had totally real looking fiberglass tombstones, large obelisks, not crypts but other smaller, yet large cemetery items. If anyone has the Transworld show directory it probably lists the company, I regretfully never kept mine. I've looked through my stacks of literature from over the years, but no luck so far. I think their literature was a one page handout. Total shot in the dark, I want to say the company was located in Texas. Really good looking stuff.

Comment

I can produce custom made headstones

SAWDUST JONES,

I can produce custom made headstones to fit your theme. If you have a design and name you need I can produce them. I can also design them if you have a vision in mind.

I use EPS styrofoam coated in a urethane hardcoat and a texture coat. They are made to last indoor or outdoor. I also have holes into the bottom so you can stick them over rebar into the ground.

I would love to hear what you are looking for. Please check out my profile for photos of headstones I had made for the Scooby Doo and the Haunted Mansion Ride at Kings Dominion. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
          Robert Travis
          Scenic Art Productions
          (904) 505-7979
          ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM

Comment

Working...
          X