Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darklight: best new product at IAAPA 2011!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darklight: best new product at IAAPA 2011!!!!

hey everyone, i am SOOO excited i would do a backflip (if i knew how)... Darklight just won BEST NEW PRODUCT at IAAPA 2011 for our Precision DMX wash light. What a fantastic year it has been for us, and this was the best way to top it off. We got recognized by the largest theme park show in the world for our hard work! YES!!!

ok, off to bed --- another 2 days of exhibition =) come see our booth if you're at IAAPA, booth 1864.

- Quan
    sigpic
    The world's SMALLEST and BRIGHTEST LED spotlights! Built for haunters.

TOHFah.jpg
    UDXnIh.jpg
    KQU39h.jpg
    sigpic

Comment

way to go!
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Congrats

We love the Haunted House bundle we bought last year they worked great they are truly a great product.

Shawn
        http://www.twistedwoods.com

Comment

Congrats!

Can you post a pic of these lights in action?

DA

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait to see them at TW...
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Great job

Love those flicker controls. Bring a bunch to Trans. I'm buying.

Chaos
              Capt.Chaos
              Fear Asylum Haunted House
              Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Good job! Way to go!
                Brad Webb
                Nashville Nightmare Haunted Attraction
                1016 Madison Square
                Madison, TN 37115
                615-75-BLOOD

www.nashvillenightmare.com
                https://www.facebook.com/#!/nashvill...rehauntedhouse

Comment

I just wanted to chime in here quickly and let you know my experience with installing/programming almost 75 of these small DMX RGB lights. Dark Tech Effects installed these lights for the 2011 season of The Nest haunted house in AZ.

I was actually surprised how quickly and easily the lights went up and were wired together. We ended up using around 7 different legs of DMX to control the whole haunted attraction. The lights worked perfectly from the get go and have some great features that you just do not find in other less expensive LED DMX lights, such as flicker (candle effect or other), color macros, etc.

Another great feature is the lights will hold the last look if the DMX signal drops out. Overall I was very satisfied with the way the lights operated. Quan makes a great product and is a great guy! I would definitely recommend doing business with Darklight.
                  Best,
                  Bill Rod.
                  Dark Tech Effects
                  DARK TECH EFFECTS
                  Bill Rod.
                  Dark Tech Effects
                  Automated DMX Lighting
                  Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Congrats Quan!!!!!!!!! You all deserve the award for all the hard work you all do!!!!!!!!! We bought the Haunted House Bundle and are really pleased with the product for ease of use and quality of lighting the spotlights give off. Once again CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks so much for the support guys!

Charlie and I JUST got back home today --- after 50 days on the road. What an experience this has been! We'll definitely do it again next year and try to visit those we didn't get a chance to see this year around.
                      We're happy to be home but also miss our friends --- we'll see y'all at the next shows in 2012. It has been a privilege and honor to have you guys as our friends and customers.

The last 2 weeks of our trip, our CTO (Jerry Dong) flew in from Shanghai, China to come join us. We probably gave him the best 2 weeks of his life!! This was Jerry's first time in the US, we took him to Universal Orlando, Walt Disney World, Legendary Haunt Tour, and then exhibited at IAAPA. Jerry is responsible for the back-end of the business. He works at our manufacturing facilities in Shanghai, designs the mechanical structures of Darklight, and supervises the assembly line. This was his first exposure to see the front end of the business. Like I always say, the best part of our job is to see a happy customer using our products --- this was the first time for Jerry to witness our products in the field and hear the compliments directly from the customers instead of me relaying it to him on a teleconf. What put this whole trip over the top was our award at IAAPA --- being recognized for our hard work just kicks things into high gear for us, we'll be working harder for the next award!

It's a bittersweet moment to see our Darklight tour come to an end but we see plenty of opportunities in the future.

Cheers y'all!

- Quan
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrat's Quan!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                          Congrat's Quan!
                          thx Barry --- see u at the next show!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X