Pirates of Emerson 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of Emerson 2011

After just finishing our most successful season yet, thought you all might enjoy our latest video.

First the fantastic crew:
    2011 crew.jpg

Now the video:
    Last edited by Karl Fields; 11-19-2011, 02:45 AM.
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Amazing! I loved the scare with the lost fellow in the Doll House.

Comment

Loved the bilge rat! What's funny is that crawling on all fours actually makes him very vulnerable to a kick to the ribs or face, but instead he was scaring people to death! This whole event looks awesome!

Comment

Thanks for posting, I enjoy watching the video every year! It's really hard to capture a haunted attraction (especially one of your size) on video, but you do a great job of conveying what your haunt is all about. Would love to make it out there and see it first hand some year.
        Mike Quill
        Fear Town Haunted House

Comment

I agree, Karl your place looks insane your actors are very dedicated.

Daa

Comment

Awesome video. Place looks killer!

I was wondering, that alligator at about 5:40ish, is on a track, it slides out and ram pushes the head up, looks like there should be a way to put some fishing line on the gator's lower jaw, and adjust it so when it gets pushed up at the neck, it opens the jaw, i mean that's what it looks like to me. Since it slides in and out, may try a bungee with a hook in the jaw? Looks great though, just it popped into my head, thought it'd be worth sharing.

Actors are awesome, and as said before, I'm scared for the guy running around on all fours haha, someone's gonna kick him and it'll probably be some little girl lol

Ohh btw.... that scare of the year? I seriously laughed out loud so hard, that was awesome. The hat grab... priceless! I almost fell outta my chair!
            Last edited by Frightener; 11-30-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X